2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

The Age has us taking Lalor at 1 today.

Had a good “source” …
who wished to remain anonymous so that they could speak freely….
suggest the same this week….

@Dyer'ere framed a betting market on another thread which had Lalor slightly ahead of FoS,Langford and Jagga.

And that is what the source hinted….
Lalor vs FoS

Regards,
Stan
It seems that jagga isn't in the picture unless we acquire pick 3,and that north take fos with pick 2.

Yeah it’s a massive risk. Toce must have a big set of balls to make this as his first call.
Many can't get out of their heads ,that it's not let's pick the best u18s now,it's let's pick the players with the most weapons to succeed at afl level,DONT FORGET THAT EVEN VFL IS MILES OFF AFL LEVEL.

No doubt we'll have a few playing round 1
Jagpipes and Langford, Draper, Allen

Reactions: 1 user
Murphy Reid.
Is it just me but he reminds me of Christian Salem and Jarrod Rivers.
Good footy brain. Can get it and uses it well. Comfortable in heavy traffic, could cross the street in Saigon.
But not fast and not athletic. Not a contest monster.

So most likely finds a home on the back flank.

Reactions: 1 users
We aren't drafting for the coates league ,Lalor is the best all round player,and when you consider most of his matches he played he was underdone ,the upside is BIG.
Seeing you don't want him at no1 Robert is a even more reason we must take him :LOL:
BBB. Bungal Ballarat Bias. :ROFLMAO:

You also said a "handful of games- most just on the ok side." Which would apply equally to FOS.
Is it the soft tissue injuries that worry you the most?
That and the fact he's not really a genuine mid for mine.

He's a good player but if we draft a hff-mid at number 1 that breaks down all the time, PRE will go into meltdown given the insane amount of injury prone players we already have.

5-10 I'm ok with but not number 1. No way. Crazy risk. Especially when others could be as good - or better.

IMG_1002.jpeg

For the Lalor fans
Most admired player Dusty ;)
Only turned 18 a month ago he looks ready to play AFL

Reactions: 1 users
That and the fact he's not really a genuine mid for mine.

He's a good player but if we draft a hff-mid at number 1 that breaks down all the time, PRE will go into meltdown given the insane amount of injury prone players we already have.

5-10 I'm ok with but not number 1. No way. Crazy risk. Especially when others could be as good - or better.
You keep saying he's a forward,,Lalor first and foremost is a mid,,he was played forward to get condition .
Dusty in the juniors was a mid ...

If you are underdone and try and push yourself too hard,your going to get injuries .
He will look good in the Tigers no4 Robert ,,Suck it up :LOL:

Reactions: 1 user