2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Went to Glenelg vs South today - Draper did a few nice things, but pretty ordinary game. Eye test says he is pretty quick. Bigger news is McJESUS kicked 5 and the Tiges romped it in.

Reactions: 10 users
Went to Glenelg vs South today - Draper did a few nice things, but pretty ordinary game. Eye test says he is pretty quick. Bigger news is McJESUS kicked 5 and the Tiges romped it in.
We are desperate for speed - I reckon Draper should be right in the mix for pick 1.

Reactions: 1 users
Someone just told me watching the game live at the ground fos doninted 20+ possies and 3 goals i have a stiffy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Reckon we might do a bit of what we did last year and trade back and gain future picks?

If pick ~20 is our 5th or 6th pick, and say Port, Dogs or Collingwood who don't have picks till the 30s, trade pick 20 for their pick 30 something and a future first? Especially if there is someone available they really like.
Yeah like in 2020 when we handed Geelong Holmes. Don't give them *smile*Screenshot_20240824_191337_AFL.jpg

A lot of draftees breathed a sigh of relief when we lost today.

Imagine being FOS, Jagga or Draper knowing Norf could call your name out with pick 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
A lot of draftees breathed a sigh of relief when we lost today.

Imagine being FOS, Jagga or Draper knowing Norf could call your name out with pick 1.
Disgrace of a club. I hope Sheezel or Wardlaw walk out soon enough.

Reactions: 4 users
Operation get pick 2 off Norf.

It’s our duty to do so.

One so we can get both Jagga and FOS.

Two so we can save one of these poor kids from rotting in football hell for 10 years!

Reactions: 4 users

It’s our duty to do so.

Two so we can save one of these poor kids from rotting in football hell for 10 years!
Whatever it takes to get these two. Short and a pick/picks for pick 2

Reactions: 1 user

It’s our duty to do so.

Can happen because if those morons wake up, they need to trade for seasoned players not go around in circles with draftees.

It’s our duty to do so.

Think North may well look to split pick 2.

Richmond are a big chance to make a play for it either through a multi club trade with Bolton or Rioli or with our own picks after player trades.

Picks 5 (Gold Coast for Rioli) and 10 (Freo for Bolton) for 2. Or West Coasts pick for Barrass (Baker/Graham).