Team v Dockers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Dockers

Not convinced Short is ready yet. Didn’t train much yesterday at all.

If he didn't train then it would be stupid to play him if he's not 100%. We shouldn't be taking risks with any players, there is simply no reason to rush anyone back to play.

Reactions: 6 users
Not convinced Short is ready yet. Didn’t train much yesterday at all.
Hope not!

I dont mean to sound too harsh on Shorty, but I would rather see Tom Brown running around receiving cheap handballs and easy short kicks 20 times a game than Short. Especially at this stage of this season.

Reactions: 4 users
Why debut Steely against a hometown team? Seen this before many times in the past. Is there a secret I don't know?

If correct, we’re on the improve then Hirsute !

Normally that’d be a repeat 4 week miss for someone like Fridge, but now we’ve got it down to 1 week.

Yeees !!!
“Magic fingers” Meehan, Redfords. Guest stint as a croupier at the Crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Steely won’t play, he’s just named in the squad. Ins look like they will be short and mcauliffe
Why announce it then? Gets the kid's hopes up only to drop down with a thud later. Same as subbing debuts. Stupid by the club IMO.

It’s the same old minimal changes Players only get a game if someone’s injured
Dont matter if you haven’t kicked a goal for 3 rounds (Mansell) and you’re playing in the forward line it’s all good
Those playing well in VFL Sonz Coulthard not rewarded with games

Reactions: 1 user
for those with any educated opinion; Kotschitske gets dropped and plays 2's and kicks a few. Morris seemed happy with how he earned his goals; but not elevated into the 25 man squad? On form you'd say Ryan gets in as second forward/back-up ruck... but no chance of Kotschitske getting a gig in the fwd. line as third tall...; with Leafu (who seems to be playing as number 1 tall forward)? Are all 3 forwards too similar perhaps? is there a chance the opening bounce fwd. line could have Ryan, Naismith and Lefau all in our 50 to create some matchup issues for the Dockers? (Luke Ryan would spend most of his time on Lefau id think?).