Team v Dockers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Dockers

So it looks like Short and Sonsie in for Hopper and Graham. Seem to be low on mids. Pickett, Baker and Dow are our starting mids as per the line up.

If thats the case then maybe they will be giving Sonsie plenty of midfield minutes to show what he can do after last weeks 2's performance.

Reactions: 2 users
Dud pigeon asking Ooze at the presser about our 1st game at the Dump.....they all laughed. What a dill.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So it looks like Short and Sonsie in for Hopper and Graham. Seem to be low on mids. Pickett, Baker and Dow are our starting mids as per the line up.
And things just keep getting uglier n uglier. Poor old back half will be standing in front of an avalanche again on Sunday. Frockers been playing round n round in circles keeping off most of this season n struggling to score most games. Bastards more than likely to play straight line all out attack this week.

Reactions: 1 user
I know our hand has been forced with injuries but that is an unbalanced team. Eight defenders, two rucks, 4 wingers and one key forward who has played five games.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone getting a feeling we might chalk up another win here?

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
MC have not addressed are pitiful forward line.
Freo is in the top 3 for points against, and we kicked 5 goals for the game against the Dees last week from 50 inside 50’s
Ryan for Naismith and Cumbo for Campbell/Mansell was a no brainer.
don’t come at me with Cumbo‘s defensive pressure acts blah blah blah , what’s the point in all that crap when we can’t kick a wining score.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
don’t come at me with Cumbo‘s defensive pressure acts blah blah blah
Ok, I’ll just come at you with that fact that he has been playing like *smile*

I would have picked coulthard ahead of mansell this week but Cumbo needs to actually show some form

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
MC have not addressed are pitiful forward line.
Freo is in the top 3 for points against, and we kicked 5 goals for the game against the Dees last week from 50 inside 50’s
Ryan for Naismith and Cumbo for Campbell/Mansell was a no brainer.
don’t come at me with Cumbo‘s defensive pressure acts blah blah blah , what’s the point in all that crap when we can’t kick a wining score.
Did you read Morris' VFL report?
Noah Cumberland (11 disposals, eight contested possessions, three inside-50s, six tackles, one goal)

“Felt I was a tad disappointed with his first half, but we gave Noah a job of taking Casey's Marty Hore out of the game in the second half, and he could not have done that to any better effect. He reduced Hore’s impact on the game, but also hit the scoreboard and brought his defensive side to his game. It was a really mature performance from Noah.”

Half a game of footy doesn't get you promoted, unless it's Bradbury'd in.

When Cumberland starts playing to instructions, consistently, he'll get promoted. Stop the whining about this guy.

• Dislike
Reactions: 7 users
Like this side for what we have available . When was the last time we didn’t have either Kmac or Marlion on a wing?

Evolution in small steps.
The change is happening. It’s probably come on by necessity but it’s happening.

Let me tell you we are in very good hands with Yze.

Reactions: 7 users