Team v Dockers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team v Dockers

U seen cumbo's recent VFL form?
I mentioned Coulthard as well but I’ve definitely seen Mansell current form hasn’t kicked a goal in 3 rounds but still gets gifted games
As for playing to instructions couldn’t imagine a coach telling a forward don’t you dare kick a goal just chase arses all night

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone getting a feeling we might chalk up another win here?
Yes a sneaky feeling. Based on no logic whatsoever. And as long as I don’t think too much because rational thought & logic overrides the feeling (and kills off the hope!) . Rational brain doesn’t even want to win (draft picks). But nothing feels as good as a win, right ?

Reactions: 1 user
Prefer shorts n a T shirt myself. Mind you, them serongs can look mighty fine on a breezy day.
We had a woman show up to work in one, one night. I worked in a call centre, and we were expected to come in suits and business attire. Needless to say, she got sent home and told to come back in appropriate attire.

Just hope that Sonz isn't the sub, doesn't really benefit anyone him playing there. If he's the sub, I'd have preferred for him to play VFL and see if he could back up last week ripper game.

Hopefully Kmac is the sub again this week. He's actually a good option to be a sub most weeks, can play multiple positions so can plug any gaps or be used to move players around the ground.

We had a woman show up to work in one, one night. I worked in a call centre, and we were expected to come in suits and business attire. Needless to say, she got sent home and told to come back in appropriate attire.
A call centre, that's where you sit behind a desk n answer phone calls right????? What the *smile* would you need a suit or business attire for? Was this back in the 60's with those plug the connector cable switchboards where everyone who worked at anything more upmarket than night carter or garbo had to dress appropriately in case the boss paid a visit?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
A call centre, that's where you sit behind a desk n answer phone calls right????? What the *smile* would you need a suit or business attire for? Was this back in the 60's with those plug the connector cable switchboards where everyone who worked at anything more upmarket than night carter or garbo had to dress appropriately in case the boss paid a visit?
Geez! These days the men could grow a beard, have a ponytail and wear a dress.
The women could be covered in tattoos, eye rings ! Piercing's through their nose, lips and a chain from their ear to their nostrils. Dress in bikini tops, ripped jeans and barefoot. Hairy underarms, no deodorant.
Some can Identify as a cat, bring some whiskas for lunch and a scratching pole.
Times have certainly changed

Reactions: 1 user
Our starting midfield as advertised won't be able to keep up and the game could easily be over at quarter time. Prefer to see Shai and Dan start there who each have the ability and strength of mind to do well against any opposition, maybe with Sonsie and Maurice Jr in support
Not ideal but to have any chance we need to meet their ability to win clearances.

Best against best I believe we do.

So it was in the early 2000s.

We did outsource work, and the management used to market us as professionals, so we had to dress that way. My first full time job after Uni. I did 4ish years in that nuthouse until I got a real job, about 12 months before I left unions started sniffing about so they had casual clothes Fridays and weekends.