Supercoach 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2015

Didn't realise how good the score was till I saw I was in the top 1,500.

Tigertool said:

Didn't realise how good the score was till I saw I was in the top 1,500.

That's a very good score. There was absolute carnage in all my leagues, I managed to scrape in 2073 which placed me at 19,000 odd, I suspect the winner will be an Adelaide supporter.

I was very lucky. Full field, and my only real shockers were Dusty and Daniel Wells.

2298 this week which was solid, will be removing Gaz from my side this week and freeing up some cash, pity I started with him without seeing how crippled he looks. Not one tackle on the weekend.

i m gonna trade Ablett as well.

They re-price the players after the 3rd round?

Gaz out indefinitely apparently.

Heard late last year that his shoulder was much worse then first thought hence why I didn't go with him in my Supercoach team.

The first time I didn't have him in the team since I started playing.

Dont have Gaz either, must say from a competitive aspect i'm a little disappointed he didnt play one more. Its only costing people a trade to move him on, would of been nice if it had cost them decent coin too.

Trading him out is proving pretty handy, frees cash up to do some repair work on other lines. I'm also glad he put in a stinker this week otherwise I may not have put the C on Fyfe. Probably will bring in Sloane but I'm tempted by Bontempelli and the extra cash.

News coming in re: Pendlebury.

Could be an ankle injury.

Edited : may be ok for this week after that.

Being my first season dunno if my tactics will pay off but have tried to aim toward making my list value go up as much as possible by the round 3 re-value while trying to also win a couple of games. So have quite a loy of the cheap cash cows like Kamdyn.

This week got rid of Ablett and Parker in favour of Shiel and Sloane.Shiel in particuarly looks like he will go up quite a bit so might trsde him out again in a few weeks.

Dusty saved a delist by having a great game.

Given that Lids only played 1 game how much is his value going to fall after this week?

evo said:
Given that Lids only played 1 game how much is his value going to fall after this week?

Won't fall at all until after he's played 3 games. I think it's based on a three round moving average.

to trade lids or not to trade lids. that is the question.

also have to trade lambert. not sure whether to go krakouer or one of the kids who has already played twice, lonie or ??(cant remember the others name).