Supercoach 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2015

So is anybody going with GAblett and if not who will get the big "C" in your team?

No and im leaning towards Fyfe if he doesn't get traded out of my side in the next week or so.

mtench said:
So is anybody going with GAblett and if not who will get the big "C" in your team?

No and im leaning towards Fyfe if he doesn't get traded out of my side in the next week or so.

I dont have him at the moment

To Gaz or not to Gaz, at the moment I have left him out given he hasn't had a thorough preseason. Risky for sure but I'm picking a stepping stone player so I can get him in by round 5.

bullus_hit said:
To Gaz or not to Gaz, at the moment I have left him out given he hasn't had a thorough preseason. Risky for sure but I'm picking a stepping stone player so I can get him in by round 5.
Yeah hopefully hes dropped in price by then

Listening to dead set legends on MMM this morning Carey said his mail was Gaz had tweaked his shoulder again and was in doubt, may have even needed a little clean out.

Reckon if he plays early it might be in a forward pocket.

I'm not going Ablett, not at the start anyway.

I also think the Pendlebury will have a lower avg this year.

Not going Swan either.

SkillzThatKillz said:
I'm not going Ablett, not at the start anyway.

I also think the Pendlebury will have a lower avg this year.

Not going Swan either.

I've got Pendlebury but like you i think his average might drop a little, just a gut feel. Having said that he would be top 3 most consistent scorers over the last 5 years.