Supercoach 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2015

Cant remember a year like this one with so many stars been injured, Gray out of tomorrow nights match with a calf!

Good bench cover and i suspect trades left at the end of the year might get someone across the line!

Tiger Ghost said:
Cant remember a year like this one with so many stars been injured, Gray out of tomorrow nights match with a calf!

Good bench cover and i suspect trades left at the end of the year might get someone across the line!

And i think Wines as well.

Tiger Ghost said:
Will try and explain it best i can, others can feel free to help out too, I will use my team as an example.

I had C on Fyfe who played on Sunday and V on Cotch who played on Saturday, Cotch scored 135 and i decide thats more than Fyfe will score and i want Cotchs score as captain.
So on Sunday morning i find a player who is not playing this round and who's team hasn't played yet (Read from Geelong) and i swap him with Nic Nat who also hasnt played yet.
I put the C on Read and set Nic Nat as the emergency.

So Fyfe stays on the ground, i put Read on the ground with the C, Nic Nat as my emergency. Because Read doesnt play i get Cotch's score as captain and Nic Nats score is counted to my total because Read doesnt play and NN is my emergency.

Does that make sense? Can anyone help evo and explain it any better
thanks dude, i get it now.

seems lke my cash cow approach has worked pretty well so far. My lisr is now worth $11,258 000. I guess over the next few weeks i can gradually sell some cows and bring in some high priced guns

So just so I have this captain thingy straight, will this work:

Start off:

Fyfe Captain (Sunday)
Goldstein Vice (Sat Night)

If Goldstein plays *smile* I do nothing and Fyfe stays Captain, if Goldy gets say 150 and I'm happy Sunday morning I put Saad(Saints who isnt playing) on the field as Captain and Robbie Gray on bench.

Gray gets subbed on, Fyfe gets normal score.

evo said:
So just so I have this captain thingy straight, will this work:

Start off:

Fyfe Captain (Sunday)
Goldstein Vice (Sat Night)

If Goldstein plays sh!t I do nothing and Fyfe stays Captain, if Goldy gets say 150 and I'm happy Sunday morning I put Saad(Saints who isnt playing) on the field as Captain and Robbie Gray on bench.

Gray gets subbed on, Fyfe gets normal score.

looks good to me. make sure Gray is an emergency, and no other forwards are.

going well, Tiger Ghost :)

Hey, I ve seen it mentioned a few times that Bellchambers is useful because he can play ruck and forward( so makes a good back up ruck), and Ive noticed that quite a few players have him as a forward( i have him as ruck). But I can't understand if you had him in your forward line how you could sub him into the ruck if one of your regular rucks went down and you had a non playing ruck on the bench( eg. Mason Cox)

Please explain.

evo said:
going well, Tiger Ghost :)

Hey, I ve seen it mentioned a few times that Bellchambers is useful because he can play ruck and forward( so makes a good back up ruck), and Ive noticed that quite a few players have him as a forward( i have him as ruck). But I can't understand if you had him in your forward line how you could sub him into the ruck if one of your regular rucks went down and you had a non playing ruck on the bench( eg. Mason Cox)

Please explain.

You need to have your reserve ruck as a Fwd/Ruck multi position player.

Then you can simply switch Bellchambers and this other player if one of your rucks go down.

You will need to make sure that you have a fwd reserve player who is actually playing though so you don't get a zero.

SkillzThatKillz said:
You need to have your reserve ruck as a Fwd/Ruck multi position player.

Then you can simply switch Bellchambers and this other player if one of your rucks go down.

You will need to make sure that you have a fwd reserve player who is actually playing though so you don't get a zero.
ok, so you effectively need two fwd/ruck multis.

evo said:
ok, so you effectively need two fwd/ruck multis.

Yep, I have Bellchambers in my fwd line and my starting rucks are Goldy and NicNat and i have Read from Geelong on the bench. Lets says NicNat goes down, i simply swap Bellchambers with Read and My rucks would be Goldy and Bellchambers and NicNat would be on the bench, Read is now in my forwards and i stick him on the bench and use one of my exsisting benchwarmers like Lonie on the ground to cover moving Bellchambers to the ruck. Once NicNat comes back i swap it all back to how it was.

I used Read instead of Cox because Geelong play more Sunday games which keeps the captains loophole open for longer.

i see. I was wondering why so many had Read.I love this game it is really quite complex.

I notice Lids is probably going to start as sub. His value is going to cop a beating. Glad I got rid of him.

Going to be some really bargaiuns in a cupla weeks - Rockliff, Ablett and Lids

Anyone trading out Sloaney this week? he s gonna lose alot of value

evo said:
i see. I was wondering why so many had Read.I love this game it is really quite complex.

I notice Lids is probably going to start as sub. His value is going to cop a beating. Glad I got rid of him.

Going to be some really bargaiuns in a cupla weeks - Rockliff, Ablett and Lids

Anyone trading out Sloaney this week? he s gonna lose alot of value

No one should trade Rory out he'll bounce back, i dont have him but i will be looking at him in about 2 weeks time.

quiet in here.

sh!t weekend for me. Sloaney still bleeding cash but picking up Goddard at the last minute was good.

this week going OUt Hogan and Bugg, In Mitchell and McKenzie.

Gonna keep Heeney so I have a non-playing mid for the loophole.

FWD build is complete. Waiting for Rockliff and Ablett to bottom out and Pendles to have a bad week ( prolly never happen)

Backline stinks and need to trade up Bellchambers

Traded in Tom Mitchell and Luke Parker last week up from some rookies. Scored 2,200 with Vandenburgs 37, Brodie Smiths 16, and Nathan Brown had to cover an injury so I got his 27 as well.

Had Parker as my Captains loophole thinking I was a genius, and still lost by 50 points. I was filthy.