Supercoach 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2015

YinnarTiger said:
Won't fall at all until after he's played 3 games. I think it's based on a three round moving average.
oh right, cheers

Tiger Ghost said:
Had the V on Cotch tonight, thought he'd bounce back. Now to fight with myself whether to take it or take the C on Fyfe.
how do you take the V score as your captains score? Do you need to sacrifice your captain to the bench?

evo said:
how do you take the V score as your captains score? Do you need to sacrifice your captain to the bench?

Will try and explain it best i can, others can feel free to help out too, I will use my team as an example.

I had C on Fyfe who played on Sunday and V on Cotch who played on Saturday, Cotch scored 135 and i decide thats more than Fyfe will score and i want Cotchs score as captain.
So on Sunday morning i find a player who is not playing this round and who's team hasn't played yet (Read from Geelong) and i swap him with Nic Nat who also hasnt played yet.
I put the C on Read and set Nic Nat as the emergency.

So Fyfe stays on the ground, i put Read on the ground with the C, Nic Nat as my emergency. Because Read doesnt play i get Cotch's score as captain and Nic Nats score is counted to my total because Read doesnt play and NN is my emergency.

Does that make sense? Can anyone help evo and explain it any better

Tiger Ghost said:
Will try and explain it best i can, others can feel free to help out too, I will use my team as an example.

I had C on Fyfe who played on Sunday and V on Cotch who played on Saturday, Cotch scored 135 and i decide thats more than Fyfe will score and i want Cotchs score as captain.
So on Sunday morning i find a player who is not playing this round and who's team hasn't played yet (Read from Geelong) and i swap him with Nic Nat who also hasnt played yet.
I put the C on Read and set Nic Nat as the emergency.

So Fyfe stays on the ground, i put Read on the ground with the C, Nic Nat as my emergency. Because Read doesnt play i get Cotch's score as captain and Nic Nats score is counted to my total because Read doesnt play and NN is my emergency.

Does that make sense? Can anyone help evo and explain it any better

Clear to me TG and great start to the year.

Tigers of Old said:
For a couple of season's now I've thought Lachie Neale was going to explode onto the scene. Glad i picked him up early. Serious talent.

Same ToO. Just disappointed I didn't have the C on him this week.

I had a rough week. 2,050 but I've got $350k in the bank. I'm targeting 3 players over the next few weeks to trade my cash cows to. Luke Parker, Travis Boak and Brendan Goddard that I'm hoping to go below $500,000 in the next couple of weeks while needing Van Berlo, Ellis-Yoleman and one of Hogan/Clark to get to $350k each.

Traded Shannon Hurn today. Average of 65 for the first 3 weeks. Ouch.

Tigertool said:

I've got Kade Kolodjashni and Chris Yarran in my back line. Didn;t score 100 in total between the 2 of them this week!! KK has an average below 60 from the first 3 rounds. Yarran will go as will probably be suspended for 4 weeks I reckon but whether to send KK with him is the question!!

Not the best week this week, scored less than 2000 despite Lackie Neale and Dayne Beams.

mrposhman said:
I've got Kade Kolodjashni and Chris Yarran in my back line. Didn;t score 100 in total between the 2 of them this week!! KK has an average below 60 from the first 3 rounds. Yarran will go as will probably be suspended for 4 weeks I reckon but whether to send KK with him is the question!!

Not the best week this week, scored less than 2000 despite Lackie Neale and Dayne Beams.

Yeah you've got it worse. Supercoach is light on for quality scoring defenders this year too. Makes your situation more difficult.

Tigertool said:
I had a rough week. 2,050 but I've got $350k in the bank. I'm targeting 3 players over the next few weeks to trade my cash cows to. Luke Parker, Travis Boak and Brendan Goddard that I'm hoping to go below $500,000 in the next couple of weeks while needing Van Berlo, Ellis-Yoleman and one of Hogan/Clark to get to $350k each.

Parker is only averaging 80 so far. Was killing it round one until he got a head knock late in the game, then had two average games. Thinking of trading him out if he doesn't get cracking

snaps truly said:
Parker is only averaging 80 so far. Was killing it round one until he got a head knock late in the game, then had two average games. Thinking of trading him out if he doesn't get cracking

He's only averaging 80, but he'll get going at some point, I'm just waiting for the right price.

Jimmy killed my week unfortunately, was going pretty well up till that point. Have suffered the injury curse this year so am hoping for a bit of luck.

Any advice for my super coach team.

I have 420k to spend, i traded in Trelor and Sheil and they had low scores last week i think may they may be to inconsistent and may have made a mistake trading them in .

Was looking at bringing in rory sloane and Dayne swan to replace them two?

or should i keep the team as is and make a few trades into my forward line so maybe bring in dusty and swan and get rid of cameron (gws) and salem (melb)

tiges said:
Any advice for my super coach team.

I have 420k to spend, i traded in Trelor and Sheil and they had low scores last week i think may they may be to inconsistent and may have made a mistake trading them in .

Was looking at bringing in rory sloane and Dayne swan to replace them two?

or should i keep the team as is and make a few trades into my forward line so maybe bring in dusty and swan and get rid of cameron (gws) and salem (melb)

Rule #1 Never sideways trade chasing points, only for injuries so hang on to them for now they'll come good.

Swan and Dusty into your side is a good move, however Salem will continue to rise in value over the coming weeks, so if you can wait it will cost you less to upgrade and he's scoring reasonable well.
Personally i would get rid of Cameron and grab one of Swan or Dusty, up to you if you upgrade Salem too.

Have you got anyone else under performing?