Richmond v Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Pies

Sheerin in the midfield so happy. And next year we can have Lavey assisting Shevlin as a running half-back as opposed to playing wing. Having deep run and carry from the back half makes the job half easier.
Hosking we all know she goes in hard and tackles hard. Put her alongside Yassir and we have two pressure forwards. We are supporters posting and pulling these positional moves. Coaches need to be more proactive in making these moves.

To win like we did was just a great feeling. A lot of what ifs had we played this way all year but thems the breaks.
More spread, not as much bombing, and more control of the ball. Players leading up to the ball carrier. The game plan looked a hell of a lot better today.

Reactions: 1 users
Scumwood #16 Sarah Sansonetti delisted by us in 2022 and showed her anger in the melee by banging Yassir to the ground, even strangling her. Should be cited for that and for joining a sh!t club.

To make matters worse they got a free out of all that.

Reactions: 1 user
That's the best 1/4 of footy that I've seen our girls play. It was scintillating at times.

Reactions: 3 users
Hopefully the girls can play at home next season and not PukeOn Park again.

Sheerin in the midfield so happy. And next year we can have Lavey assisting Shevlin as a running half-back as opposed to playing wing. Having deep run and carry from the back half makes the job half easier.
Hosking we all know she goes in hard and tackles hard. Put her alongside Yassir and we have two pressure forwards. We are supporters posting and pulling these positional moves. Coaches need to be more proactive in making these moves.

To win like we did was just a great feeling. A lot of what ifs had we played this way all year but thems the breaks.
More spread, not as much bombing, and more control of the ball. Players leading up to the ball carrier. The game plan looked a hell of a lot better today.

Sheerin in the midfield was great, as you say many of us wanted to see that all season.

Shevlin showed what she can do, no idea why Ferg has had her playing a lockdown role all year, maybe her knee wasn't right at the start of the year, but she runs all day and has a nice and long kick on her.

You are right on Lavey, we missed her a lot, like Conti is super fit and very important for us.

If we can get Ellie McKenzie and Charley Ryan on the park next year, I think we will be a lot better for it too.

Reactions: 7 users
Classic last Q 7 goal pile on and we win the brawl at Black and White Tip no less. Loved it.

Reactions: 2 users
Has a team ever lost every home game in a season and won every away game? Some feat, the one win at Princes Park was v Carlton and we were the away team.

After today's great win, it's a consideration for the men to wear these in 2024......

1699172522195.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Why aren't we playing at Punt Road? We played our first final there last year.

We will still need to improve and using only the returning injured players won't be enough. Cats,Bombers, Swans and Saints have all improved and gone past us.

After today's great win, it's a consideration for the men to wear these in 2024......

View attachment 20994

Loved the yellow shorts.

I've been saying this for years, but now that the AFL has broken tradition by making teams wear clash jumpers, I don't see any need for the away teams to continue wearing white shorts anymore. We should wear yellow shorts when away every time... Yellow shorts would especially look better with the cash jumper.

Why aren't we playing at Punt Road? We played our first final there last year.

We will still need to improve and using only the returning injured players won't be enough. Cats,Bombers, Swans and Saints have all improved and gone past us.

We couldn't commit to playing games at PRO due to the off chance, (delusional in my view), that the club would finally commence the re-development of PRO.

what a game .I don't watch a lot of women footy andi f I do I only watch our girls ...........this game by a country mile was the best game i have seen so far
after 1/2 time we turned it on .

conti goal must be goal of the year or decade ..............just starting to like it and its over!!!