Richmond v Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Pies

Conti’s kick on the run through the middle just now to Brennan, reminded me of a photo in the paper of Geoff Raines in the early 80’s

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Geez...it's Flogs Luv Richmond day......must be those yellow shorts.....

Reactions: 1 user
I've not been happy with the positions he's been playing players in. Today has been really good, both Shevlin and Sheerin further forward is what I've wanted all year. The move of SHosking forward has been a really good move, with her and Egan in midfield its too slow, so moving her forward with her tackling skills its been a very good move (I think this was why he tried JHosking forward earlier in the year but she's much more value back IMO).

Reactions: 2 users
Oh my. The Mon Conti goal was amazing. Jet. Shai Bolton like.

Reactions: 3 users
How did the Scum player get the free?? No 16 a former Tiger should be cited.

Melee!!! AFLW is becoming more fun to watch than the mens

Reactions: 1 users
and G-Train ends the match with a Goal of the Year contender.

Scumwood #16 Sarah Sansonetti delisted by us in 2022 and showed her anger in the melee by banging Yassir to the ground, even strangling her. Should be cited for that and for joining a sh!t club.