Women's Brownlow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Women's Brownlow

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Conti gone to an early lead even polling 3 votes in a loss. But we don't win too many from here on. Hopefully she can hold on.

Well done Mon Con. 2023 Women's 'Brownlow'......she can't lose from here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Well deserved, she should have won it last year when we were playing better. How she could go through her career without winning this, it would have been a travesty.

DS

Reactions: 8 users
At last the AFL gives us a deserved positive.

Well done Mon Con. Outstanding year. Watched nearly every game and she was best on ground in most of them. A true class above the others. Young girls aspiring to play AFLW need to watch Mon and see how it should be done.

She’s easily the best player in the AFLW for mine. Superstar.

Reactions: 11 users
Congratulations Mon, just an incredibly talented and dedicated girl.
What is it with our no 4's - just sublime

Reactions: 1 users
Conti polled a monster 23 votes to win the count by 7.

The midfielder polled in 9 of a possible 10 games.

At age 23 she has won the women's Brownlow, 5 club best and fairest awards, a premiership in her AFLW career, as well as receiving best on ground in the Grand Final win-aged just 18 (with the Western Bulldogs).

And she also plays for the Melbourne Boomers in the Women's National Basketball League (WNBL), having also played for the Southside Flyers from 2020 to 2023.

She's going to win more medals man, hopefully a few of them as well 🏆🏆🏆😎

Reactions: 3 users
Conti polled a monster 23 votes to win the count by 7.

The midfielder polled in 9 of a possible 10 games.

At age 23 she has won the women's Brownlow, 5 club best and fairest awards, a premiership in her AFLW career, as well as receiving best on ground in the Grand Final win-aged just 18 (with the Western Bulldogs).

And she also plays for the Melbourne Boomers in the Women's National Basketball League (WNBL), having also played for the Southside Flyers from 2020 to 2023.

She's going to win more medals man, hopefully a few of them as well 🏆🏆🏆😎
Didn't realise at. the time what a coup it was pinching her from the Bulldogs (who have had a bigger fall than any club)

Reactions: 2 users
Was there any particular reason why Conti came to the Tigers?

I heard a rumour she was a Tigers supporter before playing for the Bulldogs. Does anyone know if this is true?

Was there any particular reason why Conti came to the Tigers?

I heard a rumour she was a Tigers supporter before playing for the Bulldogs. Does anyone know if this is true?
Poster of Lids on the bedroom wall.

Reactions: 1 users