Richmond V Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond V Geelong

Feb 25, 2007
If they can play like last week, similar game style then they have a definite chance of beating the cats. If they do win, it should be enough to sneak in the 8. Who would've thought that before we played the Hawks last week?

Then hope for the pies to beat the swans tomorrow.

Watch it on Foxtel/Kayo or live on the below link.

GO TIGES!!!

If they can play like last week, similar game style then they have a definite chance of beating the cats. If they do win, it should be enough to sneak in the 8. Who would've thought that before we played the Hawks last week?

Then hope for the pies to beat the swans tomorrow.

Watch it on Foxtel/Kayo or live on the below link.

GO TIGES!!!
On 7mate as well

Reactions: 1 user
2 of the 3 of Geelong's free kicks in the 1st 2 minutes are showing the umps intent early.

We're no chance if this keeps up.

Reactions: 1 users
Shows how bad we are. Ball coming down, 3 Richmond players watch it hit the ground, Geelong player picks it up and runs.

14 to 8 frees for 25 to 4 inside 50s against. seems quite apparent there are issues.

Not playing well, but we need to focus on the positives.

So I'll start with the positives of that half. 1 No Kellie Underwood. There is not a 2nd positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Has there been a game played where one team has only managed 4 inside 50s in one half??????????????

Geez some don't get it. Doesnt matter if cats have had 15+ more inside 50's, the bottom line they haven't scored goals without help from the umps.

Yes, they have peppered the goals and missed but that's footy, bad kicking is bad football. We could easily say if they didn't get those 2 soft frees it would be zero goals for both teams. We also missed 3 gettable shots, needed at least one. Conti's missed an easy one in the 2nd, and overall her kicking is average.

I would say we are the worst-skilled team in the women's comp. So we need a cleanout. Too many mechanical players in our team. Cats have some speedy types, and their players are strong overhead.

Cox is just a battler and drops too many easy marks for my liking.

Last edited:
We have 3 or 4 good players… 1 elite player (although her kicking is very questionable tonight)…..the rest are battlers that have the occasional purple patch, but generally have no idea…
it also doesn’t help when , as per normal, we get crucified by the umps…