Will Richmond Win A Match This Year? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will Richmond Win A Match This Year?

Phantom said:
Must admit that there is now a keen competition between the Tiges & Adelaide for pick #4.

That's assuming their bad run with injuries and our good run both continue this season. If the those trends were to reverse it would be a no contest.

bulldust! we will beat freo this week. we are much better than we have shown. Stupid game plan doesnt help. They arent ready for that. Just keep it simple this year hardwick. wer can play, just not that keep 30 metres off your opponent at all times game plan crap at the moment..

man on man or minimal zones. plenty of time to start getting technical when the players strengthen up and learn each others games better.

Not 1 competitive game in 4 games makes me think its time to keep it basic so we dont kill their confidence and let them show what they are capable off

carn the bloody tigers!!!

Probably stupid of me but I reckon we may be ooohhhh maybe a 20% chance of stealing a win against Freo. We've got our best side in for the season and Freo may just have surprised themselves into a bit of overexuberance winning their first three games including Geelong,then taking it right up to the Saints.
Not stupid enough to grab a slice of the bookies odds, I work to hard for my money to give it to some faceless arsepick but perhaps stupid enough to hopefull, wishfull, dream a bit that we might just sneak over the line this week.

Our record over their was 100% last yaer. Lids is due for a decent game. 27% chance of winning.

ive got $10 under 39 to win $110, only because I did my nuts on the horses over the weekend or it woulda been more. Got a good chance tonight we do...

Crumpet_Avenger said:
ive got $10 under 39 to win $110, only because I did my nuts on the horses over the weekend or it woulda been more. Got a good chance tonight we do...

Lucky you did them before tonights match Crumpet. No chance tigers tonight.

at this rate....NO.

We have too many players who have no idea how to play footy, and the collective confidence is well and truly gone in themselves and each other. Our defence is so bad in every area that the only person who brings the ball out of our defence with any surety is the boundary umpire.

Crumpet_Avenger said:
39 points the margin. remind me never to back a tip of yours.