Will Richmond Win A Match This Year? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will Richmond Win A Match This Year?

houdini said:
does it matter ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes, if we played them at home I'd say that'd be one of our best chances. Unfortunately now I see we play them over there. Should've known, I forgot we're not Collingwood. ::)

I don't think we'll win a game this year.

And when the likes of Hislop, King, McMahon, Tuck, Polak, Cousins, White, Thompson and Farmer are jettisoned at the end of the year and replaced by more kids and speculative mature rookies, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win one next year either.

We are miles and miles and miles behind, but at last we seem to be heading in the right direction this time. (Touch wood.)

rocketman said:
I agree. I bet this season will surprise a few. Can't stand negative people. By beating Geelong who played their kids, showed that our kids are better than theirs.
you WERE saying

Freezer said:
I don't think we'll win a game this year.

And when the likes of Hislop, King, McMahon, Tuck, Polak, Cousins, White, Thompson and Farmer are jettisoned at the end of the year and replaced by more kids and speculative mature rookies, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win one next year either.

We are miles and miles and miles behind, but at last we seem to be heading in the right direction this time. (Touch wood.)

and miles and miles and miles behind.
we are not at VFL standard at the moment. we would struggle to win in the VFL let alone AFL level. see how Frankston beat a coburg team filled with so called richmond players........

keepa lids onit said:
we are not at VFL standard at the moment. we would struggle to win in the VFL let alone AFL level. see how Frankston beat a coburg team filled with so called richmond players........

Yep we are pretty pretty pretty terrible...our only chance is WCE at the G

after we give Freo a pumping this week, we will win the next 17, finish top 2,
take on collingwood in the granny and give them a 1980 slapping!!!!
:hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi

The planets will align at some time stage during the year for a cheeky win.

Crazy Costanza said:
I started this thread right after the NAB Cup spanking vs Hawthorn and got hammered by some.

With 4 rounds now done and dusted and upcoming games against

- Freo at Subi
- Geelong at Skilled
- Crows at AAMI
- Hawks at G
- Ess at G
- Port at AAMI
- Saints at Etihad

Is anybody now prepared to backus for a win in 2010? I really think we will end as 0-22 this year. Sad but disappointing.

Pity we play the crows away. Would have given us a chance then.

Maybe Essendon. That is all

keepa lids onit said:

so a VFL team beats our 2nds (with 3 "1sts players" included) by 4 points and you reckon our best team would struggle to beat them?
you must know your football.

Must admit that there is now a keen competition between the Tiges & Adelaide for pick #4.