Will Richmond Win A Match This Year? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will Richmond Win A Match This Year?

I think we will 6 to 8 games this year. 50% of players on our list should have their best seasons, this will ensure that we win our fair share of games. I still like the look of our mids, and if any of our key backs, has a good season that will make us a 3 goal better team.

Gee we are yet to play anything but a pratice match and the ferrals are already doubting we will win a game this year. These kids will astound us at times, frustrate at others. Its all part of developing as a group and grasping new plans and strategies. When they get some confidence in themselves and the plan they will excite us and push other teams.Even with duds last year we were able to push some of the better teams over the past two years.

We will win more games than last year and would not be surprised if we grab some big scalps along the way!

tbartiger said:
We will win a few. I also reckon we will see one game where it all clicks, we win by a lot, we get a glimpse into the future and hopes are raised.

(Only to be torn down after we get smashed a week later)

:clap agree

Anyone who thinks we will not win a game this season should get hold of a bookie and lay some hard earned on it. Inspite of our performance the other night, you'll get suprisingly good odds.

WELL we had to do something special to beat last years ball breaking round 1 season ending match, so we came up with nab cup round 1, *smile* that means 2011 coburg will smash us

My tip is five wins for the year with a 15th place finish. However I expect a tonne of development into our newest arrivals which will set us up for an improved 2011....and then with any luck sneak into the finals in 2012.

Dean Hart Northey said:
Gee we are yet to play anything but a pratice match and the ferrals are already doubting we will win a game this year. These kids will astound us at times, frustrate at others. Its all part of developing as a group and grasping new plans and strategies. When they get some confidence in themselves and the plan they will excite us and push other teams.Even with duds last year we were able to push some of the better teams over the past two years.

We will win more games than last year and would not be surprised if we grab some big scalps along the way!

I agree. I bet this season will surprise a few. Can't stand negative people. By beating Geelong who played their kids, showed that our kids are better than theirs.

I started this thread right after the NAB Cup spanking vs Hawthorn and got hammered by some.

With 4 rounds now done and dusted and upcoming games against

- Freo at Subi
- Geelong at Skilled
- Crows at AAMI
- Hawks at G
- Ess at G
- Port at AAMI
- Saints at Etihad

Is anybody now prepared to backus for a win in 2010? I really think we will end as 0-22 this year. Sad but disappointing.

Crazy Costanza said:
I started this thread right after the NAB Cup spanking vs Hawthorn and got hammered by some.

- Freo at Subi
- Geelong at Skilled
- Crows at AAMI
- Hawks at G
- Ess at G
- Port at AAMI
- Saints at Etihad

Is anybody now prepared to backus for a win in 2010? I really think we will end as 0-22 this year. Sad but disappointing.

Looks like we can put Adelaide back into form.

Crazy Costanza said:

- Freo at Subi heavy loss
- Geelong at Skilled really heavy loss
- Crows at AAMI loss
- Hawks at G loss
- Ess at G loss
- Port at AAMI big loss
- Saints at Etihad the all time afl record loss will be ours after this game

Crazy Costanza said:

- Freo at Subi
- Geelong at Skilled
- Crows at AAMI
- Hawks at G
- Ess at G
- Port at AAMI
- Saints at Etihad

Yep could possibly be the worst performed team since the mid 60s and have pick 4 to show for it. Fantastic.

Joe Lynn Turnip said:
Do we play Port at home or away?
does it matter ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????