who's our BEST ever 1 year wonder?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

who's our BEST ever 1 year wonder??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Justin pickering
Justin plapp
Steve jurica
nick daffy
justin charles
graig smith
des ryan
chris bond
andre kellaway
david honeybun

you know Simmonds is copping a bit - But I would say him.

that 1 year before his injury - he was elite in the comp - never was before or after.

How about Phillip Walsh? Granted, the one year was not with us, but the bad ones were. One great year at Scumwoood in 1983, crossed to the Tiges during that idiotic trade war - nothing.

hopper said:
Plapp - the hysteria around this hack was just hilarious.

But could he take a mark. I'm with you on this one, Plapp best 1 year wonder for mine.

Too many to name - hard to split the one year wonders from the one game wonders.

Jurica and Plapp come to mind as the best examples of players who had reasonable form over the course of a year to then sink without trace.

I certainly wouldn't put Justin Charles in this category. He was a good player who did a very silly thing and lost his career through it.

Marty McGrath? Although that was more a handful of games rather than a season.