What's Elon Musk up to today… | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What's Elon Musk up to today…

Remember when Elon told advertisers on X to go *smile* themselves? Now that they took his advice and left, he's taking them to court for "conspiring" to not advertise on X. I sense another failed law suit Elon.

Here's his CEO explaining it using weirdly scripted hand movements and giving off strong hostage vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Remember when Elon told advertisers on X to go *smile* themselves? Now that they took his advice and left, he's taking them to court for "conspiring" to not advertise on X. I sense another failed law suit Elon.

Here's his CEO explaining it using weirdly scripted hand movements and giving off strong hostage vibes.

I feel like I did something wrong and it's not going to be OK.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Karma is a *smile*. Twitter is far worse since he took the reigns.

Reactions: 1 users

I was checking her eyes to see if she was sending a help message in Morse code, but she barely blinked

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, well his recent bonus from Tesla covered his purchase price for Twitter and then some.

Oh yeah, he can afford it. The problem is if he sells bulk Tesla stock the price drops, investors aren't happy, they already doubt his commitment to Tesla anyway.

The moment Musk jumped into bed with Dementia Don his fate was sealed. He must have been so desperate.

Name someone who not been adversely affected financially and/or professionally by such a liaison. Not even Putin!

The moment Musk jumped into bed with Dementia Don his fate was sealed. He must have been so desperate.

Name someone who not been adversely affected financially and/or professionally by such a liaison. Not even Putin!
Trump and Musk are strange bedfellows, Trump pro oil and gas fracking and Musk the opposite.

Trump and Musk are strange bedfellows, Trump pro oil and gas fracking and Musk the opposite.

Oh, Musk will abandon those principles at a first opportunity.. Trump had already said he'll ban EVs and Musk is still on board with that.

Personally I think Musk lost his mind after the Twitter purchase.

Reactions: 5 users