WEST COAST = EASY CASH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEST COAST = EASY CASH

Leysy Days said:
Combine that with a coach that is possibly the worst tactition in the league who also structures his team up terribly & your in for a very poor year.

That "worst tactician" has been involved in football since about 1989. In that time he has won three flags (two as a player and one as a coach). In the same time our club has made the finals twice.

Worsfold clearly has more football credibility that the entire RFC, so lets not start throwing stones....

Spanish Prisoner said:
That "worst tactician" has been involved in football since about 1989. In that time he has won three flags (two as a player and one as a coach). In the same time our club has made the finals twice.

Worsfold clearly has more football credibility that the entire RFC, so lets not start throwing stones....

I think Mick Malthouse may have been responsible for the tactics involved with the 2 flags that Woosha won as a player. As such, i would discount that out of your argument.

Spanish Prisoner said:

I see your point, in many ways Richmond football credibility in the AFL is similar to yours on this website

Bumpety Bump. ;D

"How not to rebuild a football club". Co-written by John Worsfold & Trevor Woodhouse.

Leysy will say it again. The single worst coached & recruited team in the country.

The obsession with slow un-skilled midfielders & the playing sub-standard talls for the sake of it is staggering.

Neither should be employed in the AFL.

Leysy Days said:
Bumpety Bump. ;D

"How not to rebuild a football club". Co-written by John Worsfold & Trevor Woodhouse.

Leysy will say it again. The single worst coached & recruited team in the country.

The obsession with slow un-skilled midfielders & the playing sub-standard talls for the sake of it is staggering.

Neither should be employed in the AFL.

Has anyone made any cash betting against em this season?

Leysy Days said:
Bumpety Bump. ;D

Yet Woodhouse built their premiership team didn't he?

DragaTheCro said:
Not with that run up!

Leave Josh "Fred Flintstone" Kennedy alone his run up for set shots at goals is hilarious :rofl :rofl :rofl

IanG said:
Yet Woodhouse built their premiership team didn't he?
tigertim said:
And Worsfold is a premiership coach .....

As Leysy said. Yesterdays men.

They have won 15 of 55 games in the last 2.5 seasons. You guys obviously think they are performing OK from your comments.

Woodhouse recruits like it is the 90's by placing far less a premium on footskills than every other club & Worsfolds on-field tactics are from the same era.

Leysy Days said:
As Leysy said. Yesterdays men.

They have won 15 of 55 games in the last 2.5 seasons. You guys obviously think they are performing OK from your comments.

No I don't, I just don't think they should be written off given their record.

IanG said:
No I don't, I just don't think they should be written off given their record.
Wallace had a pretty good record when he arrived at Puntroad.How things changed in 5yrs.