WEST COAST = EASY CASH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEST COAST = EASY CASH

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
How much did the stress of the last minutes shorten his life by though? :p
How big was the woodie when the siren went?
The only thing better than watching a heart stopper game is having a packet on the winner.

Wow that's very tempting
Worth putting money on them cause that way you can't lose
Essendon win then $$$
West Coast win then they miss out on a pick
Either one sounds good to me, just don't bet the farm

The tank is just a competition killer isn't? In the first 6-8 weeks we were wondering where a win was going to come from and now we're wondering how we (or anyone else who takes the field) can possibly manage to lose against Johnny First-to-fold and the West Coast Tankers.....

It's a wonder bookmakers are still taking bets on WC games when its so obvious that they aren't playing to win!

Have done it again despite last weeks result.

$100 on Ess @2.15 for over 15.5 pts ;D

I was thinking of Ess & Geel head to head in a multi. Geelong paying $1.22 i think and Ess $1.40. Ess making me a little nervous though with a few top players out!

We purely and simply have to tank harder than them in Round 22 if they have not had another win at that stage. All of Lids, Cotch, Cuz, Riewoldt have to come down with something at that time. We seriously cannot allow them to gain that PP

tigerfan1961 said:
We purely and simply have to tank harder than them in Round 22 if they have not had another win at that stage. All of Lids, Cotch, Cuz, Riewoldt have to come down with something at that time. We seriously cannot allow them to gain that PP

I agree, we should drop 8 players, bring in the like of JON, Shulz and Hughes. Plus that will give us a pick up too.

craig said:
After West Coasts sterling and insipid tanking performance gainst the Frockers 08 /09 masters of it i am seriously considering betting on every side they play for the rest of the year, could some very easy cash to be made.

There aint no way the Coasters are gonna give up the chance of getting picks 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 .......... just no way known.

I aint even a punter but i reckon this is as good as any way of getting 10 - 20 % on your dollar.
;D

I'd love this thread to turn into people admitting how much they lost today
Don't think it'll happen though

Oopsie.

How dumb are the West Coast Administration? They can't get such a simple thing right. There is no point in tanking for 17 weeks only to stop tanking in the 18th.

They will have to beef up their tanking department in 2010. Surely this result shows that they are under-resourced in this important facet of the modern game. This is almost Richmond-like.

TOT70 said:
Oopsie.

How dumb are the West Coast Administration? They can't get such a simple thing right. There is no point in tanking for 17 weeks only to stop tanking in the 18th.

They will have to beef up their tanking department in 2010. Surely this result shows that they are under-resourced in this important facet of the modern game. This is almost Richmond-like.

Reckon they got a phone call from afl hq. ;D

willo said:
Reckon they got a phone call from afl hq. ;D

Actually, I thought that during the week too.

Sometimes I get this strangest feeling that the whole thing is rigged. That Andrew Demetriou is just a public screen for a much bigger Mr Big, who pulls all the strings.

No-one could pull off such a scam, of course, except that they already have already been caught out in well-documented scams in Italian Soccer and Sub-continental Cricket.

The other awesome possibility is that Woosha is just a rubbish coach and they've been trying all along... surely not?