WEST COAST = EASY CASH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEST COAST = EASY CASH

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
After West Coasts sterling and insipid tanking performance gainst the Frockers 08 /09 masters of it i am seriously considering betting on every side they play for the rest of the year, could some very easy cash to be made.

There aint no way the Coasters are gonna give up the chance of getting picks 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 .......... just no way known.

I aint even a punter but i reckon this is as good as any way of getting 10 - 20 % on your dollar.

craig said:
After West Coasts sterling and insipid tanking performance gainst the Frockers 08 /09 masters of it i am seriously considering betting on every side they play for the rest of the year, could some very easy cash to be made.

There aint no way the Coasters are gonna give up the chance of getting picks 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 .......... just no way known.

I aint even a punter but i reckon this is as good as any way of getting 10 - 20 % on your dollar.

Ive thought that too but how much would you put on each week?

I heard this bloke on SEN stating he was gonna start doing it from this round just finished as he did it last year and did real well.

He said he was putting 100 smackers on the Frockers on the nose then would keep playing the winnings every week.

Cant remember what the Frockers were paying but he would gone close to doubled his money i reckon as i recall West Tank were faves.

I reckon this cat that was on SEN may have been onto somthing.

Cant see WC losing to the Kangas at home. The Simpson retirment has opened the door for them to play nothing but kids....

Big wooshas faced the board stated to replace Cuz and Juddy we gotta get best midfield kids in the draft and best thing to do is tank it this year and fire it up next year to go forward that with the Coasters mortgage hold on WA sponsorship and massive supporter base another crap year with top end draft picks will be ok and i reckon the board agreed and re signed him.

Highly likely we may see 2 of Trengrove, Morabito, Lucas or Rohan in WCE guernseys next year.

Saw $1.80 about Essendon in the Sun and got excited, went to TAB website and they are $1.30. A bit short for me, but they will win. Craig is on the money here. Expect groin soreness withdrawals by Thursday from the Weagles. They have appointed their coach long term and will not win again this year.

craig said:

I put $100 on freo to win by more than 15.5pts@$2.20. :p :'( :help

craig said:

craig, a punter put 50,000 on freo to beat the weagles at bloody good odds, cant remember exactly but it was around $1.80 or $1.57, anyway a find day at the office from either of those odds....

AstuteTiger said:
craig, a punter put 50,000 on freo to beat the weagles at bloody good odds, cant remember exactly but it was around $1.80 or $1.57, anyway a find day at the office from either of those odds....

How much did the stress of the last minutes shorten his life by though? :p

craig said:
Good luck to him.

Geez i wish i had 50 K to risk on a footy bet @ 1.80

dont we all, i bloody hope the eagles beat the bombers or North at Subi in the coming weeks....we know they're tanking just hope they get a win against the odds...Could u imagine come RD 22 against Richmond if they're still on 4 wins, i would rest many players and play em out of position to stuff those weagles up from getting a PP at the start of the 2st round, it just helps us in the pecking order of draft pics...

Melb still have richmond, Freo and North, going to be interesting.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
How much did the stress of the last minutes shorten his life by though? :p

maybe a bit but if you're betting that amount u perhaps have the cash to burn if things dont go ur way, a bit like the catman in melbourne has bet a fortune on the cats "only game he didnt bet was the GF last year" he said he didnt feel confident, smart move...he bets 50 and 100K most weeks...

im guessing guys like us we would be in hospital with the stress of those last few mins...

craig said:
Cant remember what the Frockers were paying but he would gone close to doubled his money i reckon as i recall West Tank were faves.

They weren't actually. The smart money was on the Dockers for a few days before the game and they got plunged. Very few big bets held on the Eagles. You could get the Eagles at $2.35 before the bounce if you hunted hard as most saw the tank coming. And when Embley missed that goal, it was a lock.

I put a bet four time larger than any previous bet I have ever made on football on the Dockers on the weekend so confident I was of the fix being in. I'm glad I was playing footy myself and missed the game because those last few minutes would have been be pretty stressful.

Essendon $1.36 this week against the WCE.

craig said:

I've been doing that since Luxbet opened its deal as Tiger Sponsors.

By backing favourites only, my initial pool has now grown by 500%.

Heaps better than any other investment I've made in my life.

Let the tank continue!

Viva La Tank!

a blind man could see these a holes are tanking....as if they want to WIN...watch the players left out when they play us in R22....wont be any suprise to see Kerr with the Flu et al ::)

That's ok.

I'll still keep placing bets.

But there is one GOLDEN rule I follow.

Never put money either FOR or AGAINST the Tiges.

They're just too unpredictable.