Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

Just clean, again showed class and smarts.

Keep playing the boy. I can see the club going the easy call and dumping him.
we're now bagging the club for something that hasn't happened but might happen? jesus.

Reactions: 4 users
Apart from his running ability and goal kicking ability Hugo has not much about him on the field.
Neither has Isaac Smith and he’s had a longish career for a bloke who can only run and kick.
Hawks and Cats used him where his strengths lie.

Reactions: 3 users
A pure footballer and a massive part of our future. As a club are clearly snakebit this year, but this kid gives me hope.

Reactions: 1 users
Great learning curve in the heat of the battle
You can't buy experience.
Would rather play Sonsie than Edwards.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Learning and gonna take a while to get super fit but oooooozzzzes class. Goal was a beauty.

Was a bit quiet admittedly, but still did some great things.

That goal was class and the *smile* off stop grabbing my arm punch was nice to see. Just on that his tackling and contest work show he isn't afraid of contact.

We got a star player in the making here.

Reactions: 2 users
We all know his class. What was super-pleasing was a couple of hardball gets where he just went in and wrenched the footy from the bad guys.

Reactions: 7 users
Footskills are elite. Doesn’t need to get it 30 times.

Let him kick it 15 times and you can almost guarantee it will carve up the opposition.

He's all class with what he does, 3 clearances again. Footskills are outstanding and the goal was very well taken.

I think the thing with Sonsie is workrate. I pointed out to my daughter at the game how he was matched up on Brayshaw at several stoppages, learn from their most fit and hard working player. I liked that we trusted him there.

So classy isn't he. Has a great future once he builds fitness and fills out.

Reckon selection this week will come down to Sonz Vs MJ

Probably just lean towards the latter - as we need a more pace and zip in the forward half.

So classy isn't he. Has a great future once he builds fitness and fills out.

Reckon selection this week will come down to Sonz Vs MJ

Probably just lean towards the latter - as we need a more pace and zip in the forward half.
Play em both send Hugo to the VFL to toughen up.

Reckon Ross will come in for Hugo.

And Lynch for Nank/Soldo you'd think. Surely with Lynch, Jack and Balta playing we end the two ruck farce.

I want some T.Swizzle merch.

If he’s dropped we riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I want some T.Swizzle merch.

If he’s dropped we riot.
Needs to play. Playing the next 4 games at senior level would be like playing 40 games at VFL level.

Get him to 50 games ASAP.

Same goes with MRJ.

Reactions: 4 users