Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

Very good debut. Has looked the goods from his first VFL match and will only get better from here.

Class of 21’ is looking very good and we still have two more to debut.

Reactions: 2 users
Eight weeks late.

Kept his head when others were losing theirs.

Legit. We got a steal.

Reactions: 7 users
He bent over Graham, Flappers and Short today with his calm play and he beautiful kicks.
He plays like Matty Knights, like he always has time.
Very impressive game.
Is he part of the 5 picks under 30 gang??

Reactions: 1 users
For anyone who had seen him at vfl level - was never really in doubt as he always Looked a class above with his decision making and skills. Steal

Reactions: 4 users
Funny, the thread reads great…but I didn’t really notice him in the play… odd what you can miss when engaged in a game, or maybe I was watching usual suspects

Should have played a while back on tonight's showing. Wondering if the coaching staff actually recognise talent.
I think he has rated pressure acts above talent. A blend would be good - so Rioli should have at least been the medi-sub. Pressure with some talent thrown in, more so than Aarts and Castagna

Reactions: 1 users
Funny, the thread reads great…but I didn’t really notice him in the play… odd what you can miss when engaged in a game, or maybe I was watching usual suspects
Nah you are right Bairdy,

He didn't dominate. But there were glimpses.

And the glimpses were very positive.

If he's got that sort of time and decision making in Game 1, he's going to be a player

Reactions: 3 users
Solid first game. He looked cooked towards the end of the 1st qtr. Kept going though.

Talent is there, a full pre season will do wonders for him IMO.

Watching this kid and Gibcus shows me just how much we failed with our RCD, Martyn and Dow drafts. They will cost us dearly. Kid is just an out an out pure footballer. Not an athlete. A FOOTBALLER. One i havent seen at RFC since Matty Knights

Reactions: 2 users
Watching this kid and Gibcus shows me just how much we failed with our RCD, Martyn and Dow drafts. They will cost us dearly. Kid is just an out an out pure footballer. Not an athlete. A FOOTBALLER. One i havent seen at RFC since Matty Knights
Yeah definitely has a football brain probably saw him trying to make some running play today that got overlooked by the player with the ball just sees the game at a different Level type