Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

I read two way running was a negative so hopefully he can fix that part up.

We get him behind the ball to defend rather than have him chasing arse, TF. He is licensed to attack the ball at VFA level. There is serious development going into him.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm staying away from the Happy Days references because i hated it..
No, they werent all happy days. Like the time Pinky Tuscadero crashed her motorcycle, or the night I lost all my money to those card sharks and my dad Tom Bosely had to get it back

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The Ultimate Premiership play. Typical of the Richmond successful era.
If he averages 20 Disposal a game will play his part in the Richmond Finals surge.

No, they werent all happy days. Like the time Pinky Tuscadero crashed her motorcycle, or the night I lost all my money to those card sharks and my dad Tom Bosely had to get it back
Or when Pinky got Crunched by the Malachi Brothers in the Demolition Derby :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
yikes

Reactions: 1 user
Super rapt this young fella is getting a game.

Gotta say I was disappointed we didn't draft him In the first round, instead of Brown. But was over the moon the next day.
Here,s to the start of a brilliant career at the mighty Tiges!

Reactions: 1 user
Sit on it Seven

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It’s always exciting seeing a new kid running out for the first time - and especially when there’s been a bit of expectation about him.
Lets hope he has a good one

Reactions: 1 users