Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Challenge accepted.

B. Short Astbury Grimes
HB: Houli Balta Vlastuin
C: Macintosh Bolton Pickett
HF: Edwards Lynch Martin
FF: Castagna Riewoldt D. Rioli
Foll: Nankervis Cotchin Prestia
Int: Graham Broad Baker Lambert
EMERG: RCD CCJ Stack Aarts

Yep you are right. Cant fit him in. But thats one damn good team!
It should be a damn good team. Isn’t that last year’s premiership side?

Hope Riley Hyphen has another good one tonight featuring a few more of his fast becoming trademark running clearances.

Reactions: 1 user
Been our best midfielder easily so far. Needs some of his mates to give him a hand.

IMHO too slow and some of his decisions I thought were very poor.

You must have been watching a different game. 18 touches at 77% efficiency. Again, our best midfielder tonight. Keep playing him.

Reactions: 6 users
I am looking forward to see him play with Prestia, Cotchin, Edwards, Bolton. I think he will start having a bigger influence

Reactions: 5 users
You can have 40 possessions but its what U do with them that matters.

Ahhhh, 77% of his disposals were effective, as judged independently by professional statisticians. So 77% of his disposals 'mattered'.

I'd spell it out further, but it's a bit like debating gravity.