Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

I'm ok with a small for a small, but not if adding to our already abundant numbers.

Lennon to give some more forward line height/marking power.

We've tried everything up forward and come up with better than bubkes but still not a solution. And it's logical to keep getting smaller when we can't get taller and smaller is working. But we've just elevated a bloke off the LTI list. Have we even got any space?

It's logical to promote Stengle.

Even though he hadn't been doing enough up the park earlier in the season he lit up there a fortnight ago - half a dozen flashes of midfield brilliance.

It's logical to promote Stengle. But radical in its way too. Surely we won't do it. (This is what I've been thinking for a week.)

FMD we've done it.

Boing!

I'd round his game out a bit by playing him in the back line for a while. Maybe give Rance a rest, he looks a bit tired.

tigerlove said:
I'd round his game out a bit by playing him in the back line for a while. Maybe give Rance a rest, he looks a bit tired.

I assume if he does come in it will be for Jack.

HF: Rioli, Castagna, Bolton
F: Stengle, Lloyd, Butler

Brodders17 said:
I assume if he does come in it will be for Jack.

F: Stengle, Lloyd, Butler

lol, imagine that. That might cause a nightmare in 3 years when the crew are more experienced.

Either a replacement for Chaos Castagna/Lloyd, or Rioli is going to be tried in the midfield and Stengle will take his place in the forward line.

If replacing Chaos/Lloyd, does this make us the youngest forward line ever?

Congratulations Tyson on the promotion and if selected hope its the start of a long and successful career at Tigerland.

lets just say, our fwd 50 look like this

F: Stengle, Jack , Butler

Youde want the kicks in to be laterally tumbling worm burner, terrestrial chaos balls.

Tigers of Old said:
Just a guess. It's what I'd do. George has been just going past few weeks.

I thought you had some early mail.

I love what george brings. But im pretty sure im gonna love what young tyson brings to The G.

we'll know in a hour

easy said:
I thought you had some early mail.

I love what george brings. But im pretty sure im gonna love what young tyson brings to The G.

we'll know in a hour
Tyson's point of difference is that he is a very smart and UNSELFISH footballer. Should he get near the pill he will create goals for others as well as himself. I would have him replace those selfish amongst us.

Reactions: 1 user
caesar said:
Tyson's point of difference is that he is a very smart and UNSELFISH footballer. Should he get near the pill he will create goals for others as well as himself. I would have him replace those selfish amongst us.

so Lloydy out then :)