Welcome Sam Banks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Sam Banks

As I said, I’m comfortable that Campbell has a higher ceiling but I cant understand how you can judge him ahead of them because he’s kicked more goals playing as a small forward when both the other two play wing.
And playing more games wouldn’t be considered a fair barometer for comparing the players either.
They’ve all had their moments but Campbell has gone totally missing lately which has taken some polish away from an impressive start. Hugo has been relatively consistent and Banks has had a good month or so and looks to have taken a step forward.
I think Campbell has played two of his best games in the last 4 weeks since having the needed rest (most youngsters taper off towards the end of the season) . Permanent small forwards are inconsistent, that's just the nature of the best. I don't think there are too many small forwards in their 2nd year max who have played better or more consistently this year.

Banks last 4 games have been encouraging. And Ralphsmith has done well overall but I think is less skilled than the other two. The main thing is it's great that they're all getting games now for experience and improvement.

Reactions: 1 users