Welcome Oliver Hayes-Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Oliver Hayes-Brown

FFS give yourself a rest. Do you understand the meaning of putting things into perspective. ?
I don't really understand how you making a ridiculous comment that has no basis in reality is "putting things into perspective".
Nor do i really understand why you would feel the need to take a ridiculous pot shot at Ryan in this thread.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't really understand how you making a ridiculous comment that has no basis in reality is "putting things into perspective".
Nor do i really understand why you would feel the need to take a ridiculous pot shot at Ryan in this thread.
Last time I will respond to you . It’s bc they are on our lists as rucks and one has been on the system for four years and is as limp as baby giraffe after birth. Whilst the other has never played the game as a kid growing up and has shown more in four vfl games.
Its perspective and not a pot shot, but stating facts and the obvious. I can’t simply this anymore for you.

Look stop being immature and don’t edit my quote as that’s pathetic. If you’re going to quote me then do it with integrity.
You said Ryan wouldn't have got half the hitouts OHB got then you claim you were just stating facts, when all you were doing was taking a gratuitous pot shot at Ryan.
The rest of your post I edited really had nothing to do with that claim.

You said Ryan wouldn't have got half the hitouts OHB got then you claim you were just stating facts, when all you were doing was taking a gratuitous pot shot at Ryan.
The rest of your post I edited really had nothing to do with that claim.
Move on as I can’t educate you further on the analogy. It’s obviously too complex for you.

After watching Ryan's non performance today and a Nanks injury, OHB is probably a lot closer to a first team call up than anyone would have expected

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry but u r dreaming
No but a post more in jest as we are so short of Rucks right now. He has a lot to learn before he is ready but then so has Ryan. One question though, it seems Nanks is on the concussion protocol and alleged Ryan has a twisted ankle so it they cannot play then we are in big trouble with only Miller, Balta and Kosi can play part time rucking

No OHB was being given a lesson up until his half time subbing out
Young Downie can play and is very mobile. Conditions certainly didn’t suit OHB but a great learning experience nevertheless.
I’m still big on him

Reactions: 4 users