Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

It's probably a good thing we have Taranto and Hopper now. We'd literally have Prestia and kids in the midfield next year. We'd be losing by 100 every week
They are probably looking to be traded out also after getting stiffed by Hunwick. :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user
Can't say I am surprises at Baker wanting to leave even though the chances of success at his chosen club (s) is pretty low. What ever happens now, we have to play hardball and get the best compensation we can get to help in our rebuild.

I have to say I am not very into my favourite player leaving. Bit shattered about this one

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
It's probably a good thing we have Taranto and Hopper now. We'd literally have Prestia and kids in the midfield next year. We'd be losing by 100 every week
I agree , but it’s not the size of our losses now on the field , but the size of our wins off the field.

Steely Green is going to get a lot of these opportunities next year.
Hope he is a genuine Baker type. Signs were good this season so fingers crossed in a year or three he can get close.

Reactions: 10 users
Hope he is a genuine Baker type. Signs were good this season so fingers crossed in a year or three he can get close.
Steely makes Liam appear to be soft.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else notice his comment when getting into his car on 7 news ?

“They told me not to say anything”

• Haha
Said it before, I really think this kid will be better especially skill wise.

I have to say I am not very into my favourite player leaving. Bit shattered about this one

Yep, my son’s got his number on his jumper. Time for a fresh one. Jumper, not son.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
We’re going to have such a vanilla team next year.
Not sure where the excitement is going to come from?
Watching draftees develop in the VFL probably more fun.

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure where the excitement is going to come from?
Pretty sure there will be 2-3 playing straight away and rotated through out the year. Could be some exciting debutants to look forward to.

Yep i found myself watching the BFL more the past few weeks this season with the junior guns having a run.

The VFL should be a good engagement next season.