Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

Umps handing Brisbane the game
Love to be able to access how many in game bets were placed about 5 mins ago on Brisbane winning

Reactions: 1 user
Bears have been thereabouts for 6 years with nothing to show.
Pricktease of the highest order.
The old dude is a *smile* coach.

Geezuz what a quarter. Giants dominated and got over 7 goals up but then Lions hit the afterburners and kicked 5 in as many minutes and game back on with Kingsley going bonkers on the phone. Then Hogan rips it away from the Lions again. Just marks everything in sight; although one of them was a push in the back that wasn’t paid. But take nothing away from Hogan he’s been incredible.

Geezuz what a quarter. Giants dominated and got over 7 goals up but then Lions hit the afterburners and kicked 5 in as many minutes and game back on with Kingsley going bonkers on the phone. Then Hogan rips it away from the Lions again. Just marks everything in sight; although one of them was a push in the back that wasn’t paid. But take nothing away from Hogan he’s been incredible.
I reckon the Paddle Pops woke up in the hope that GWS are known to choke the last quarter. Too late I think.