Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 2 Finals: Taking the Long Route

I saw andrews take his eyes off the ball and double fist coniglios eye socket in half.

Doesnt seem like anyone else saw that?

Reactions: 1 users
Really hope the Giants go on and win as there is no way I can see the Lions beating Geelong next week.

Giants can beat them but they really need to clean up their usage. They’ve been quite wasteful but still good enough to be comfortably in front of Brisbane. Won’t get away with that against Geelong though.

Reactions: 1 user
Where's Charlie Cameron been in the first half, haven't seen him, is he walking down a country road somewhere, Raynor has gone with him.

Never used to be, average at best at both the dees and the wankers. Credit to him though, he's found his mojo.
He’s always had the talent, just never the application. Physical injuries and mental health issues didn’t help.

Seems he is now in the right place to make the most of his obvious talent.

Reactions: 1 user
Never used to be, average at best at both the dees and the wankers. Credit to him though, he's found his mojo.
He was the rising star I think. Kicked 5 on Rance as a 19-20 year old as I recall and was a gun junior.
Lost his way both as a footballer and personally.

Reactions: 1 users