Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

How the hell did this side finish 2nd ?

What a bs, meaningless, mediocre year of football. Complete vanilla lottery of a season.

Reactions: 10 users
This is hilarious. Don't like Geelong but hate Port & Cornhole. He will b crying @ hiding I reckon. Can't wait to hear how he predicted this @ his excuses 4 Port. His love children Butters & Rozee etc not the saviours after all.

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry, Port Adelaide are just not good enough.

They flatter to deceive every flipping time.

Look at their captain. Is that the best they have?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm still seeing lots of great disposal from Geelong. far better than Poort.

Absolutely correct.

But as much as hate it, next to none of those disposals have been because of the Stand Rule.

Have we even heard the umpires yell "stand" once?

Finals are still won on uncontrolled instinct football.

Reactions: 1 users
How the hell did this side finish 2nd ?

What a bs, meaningless, mediocre year of football. Complete vanilla lottery of a season.
So true Red.

From that ridiculous round zero or whatever it was, this season has been mind numbing.

Difference between us and the Pussies, is that the flogs never go pedantic against them.

I'm going to thuking melt
Thuka thuka thuka u super karnts,
Gee thuking long LOOSE U THUKING PACK OF HILLBILLY ARSES

Corns takes every opportunity to pot Tigers... Well wanker Tigers 3 premierships in last 8 seasons. Ports none in last two decades. No body cares how many finals appearances u flog..... It's all about premierships @ your mob r stuffed again lol.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I don't want to see Hinkley sitting on the bench like a cheer leader.

Zip Cornes reporting

Reactions: 3 users