Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

How to stop Geelong anytime? Pressure them and they turn to water. Port have weakly tackled 26 times in a half. Pathetic.

Reactions: 1 user
Have a look at Port's backline. Allir, Dud-Jones, Jones, Dud-Thatcher, Burton.

What a rubbish backline.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Dangerflog drops 2 chestmarks @ has total of 4 handballs that quarter but several times commenting says how great he is, Give me a break...

Reactions: 4 users
Would it be a Geelong game if the TV camera didn't pan to a Geelong player having a b1tch to the umpire at the break?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
4 to 6 free kicks in half of footy. I know we say it every year but why oh why can't flogs umpire like this all year. So much better to watch and only pay obvious ones instead of tiggy touchwood rubbish...

Reactions: 4 users
Nobody has ragged on Rats, pussies are thinking thank god we offloaded that spud.
Salty Scott spent 5 or 6 years trying to turn Ratonmygear into a player n didn't want to lose him. Now Hinkley's thinking he'd got himself a player n finding out the hard way that the Rat's been a spud all along, not a player.
Poor old Pordadalayde, big trades to get in a ruck n a key defender, turned out bloody well for them.