Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Is that Brooke Cotchin who has posted pics online outside of the bubble?

Reactions: 1 user
Was rested most of the last qtr, so does he play against the Lions or get rested until the Port game?
Vlastuin should be back next match and possibly Caddy.

Is that Brooke Cotchin who has posted pics online outside of the bubble?

Think she may be the one who went out , done her nails, posted which will land the RFC in hot water with a fine somewhat...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Was rested most of the last qtr, so does he play against the Lions or get rested until the Port game?

Think Caddy will be longer.
Nick 50/50
ChimpMan with his history is also a 50/50. You just see how much of a different side we are with him in it...

He is so important to us.
Plays last week we win.

I wouldn’t want to be the one making the call.

Genius or ???

Who knows how any games the skip has left , may only be a handful , however how bloody good is the skip, arguably the toughest Tiger of all time , I really think Triple Premiership Captain sounds right .

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Who knows how any games the skip has left , may only be a handful , however how bloody good is the skip, arguably the toughest Tiger of all time , I really think Triple Premiership Captain sounds right .
Quadruple sounds better. ;)

Why wouldn't he go on if we keep winning silverware. If we can get the hammies under control, I reckon he's got another three years in him. At least one of those as AA half-back.

Reckon they rested him in the last quarter so that he can play against Brissy. We have a 6 day break, they only have 4 days as they play Friday, would be shocked if Cotch doesn't play that game. If he was going to be rested for one it will be Port, 4 day break and then he wouldn't need to travel to Adelaide, can remain in the hub, he then gets a 13 day break until the Gold Coast game. I suspect we may get the bye the week later so would work perfectly for him in terms of easing him in for the final run home.

Quadruple sounds better. ;)

Why wouldn't he go on if we keep winning silverware. If we can get the hammies under control, I reckon he's got another three years in him. At least one of those as AA half-back.
Wasn’t sure how to spell Quadruple ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hows when dusty went full chimp and dived on that ball at the ironic mullets feet, as he was about to centre clear it?

I was expecting cotchy to dont argue 3 blokes and kick a checkside goal from 50 boundary after that.

It was a crazy night. Probably my all time favourite tropical tigerland game

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Whoever's wife it was, I hope they pay the fine personally. There's a shitload of members who have done the right thing by the club and not asked for refunds who didn't do that to pay fines for privileged princesses who can't follow the rules

Whoever's wife it was, I hope they pay the fine personally. There's a shitload of members who have done the right thing by the club and not asked for refunds who didn't do that to pay fines for privileged princesses who can't follow the rules

The wAGS can use my money to get full black market brazilians

If the boys keep playing like this

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users