Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

No. We can't pay any of Bakers wage. That only works when a player is breaking a contract.
As far as I can tell, Bolton hasn't named a club- just a state, and is happy to go to the highest bidder.
So 3 & 13 for Baker and Bolton and we pay a lot of Bolton's wage. The WEagles pay Graham enough for band 1 and everyone is happy.

Except Cornes.
So this has them paying for us to get pick 2 and then giving us all their picks... no chance. They need youngsters just as bad as we do.

something more fair would be:

Shai to Freo for 10 & 11

WC pay enough for band 1 so we get pick 2 (doubt AFL would tick this off), pushes WC 3 to 4

Eagles give us pick 4 for 7, 11 and Baker

Which means we turn Baker, Bolton and Graham into pick 2, 4 and 12

Eagles turn Pick 4 into 7, 12, Baker and Graham. And they also get to keep whatever they get for Barrass instead of it potentially going to us.

Would be an absolute rort of the system and doubt it would be approved, but its fun to do anyway.

As it turned out we would have been better if Shai was a free agent like Fridge and didn't have a long term deal. We would have got pick 2 as compensation.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user