Trade Week - Richmond Only | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Week - Richmond Only

I’d really like to trade in a 23 ish second stringer who sits languishing behind a star ruckman. Must be able to take an overhead mark. Nank is going to need more help. Any suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
KEY DATES

Free Agency - Friday Oct. 4th - Friday Oct. 11th

Trade - Monday Oct 7th - Wednesday Oct 16th

The Draft Combines - with the national Draft Combine to be held on October 4-6, and state Combines (Victoria on October 6, South Australia on October 12 and Western Australia on October 13) confirmed.

The draft will again be split over two nights in November, with the first round to be conducted on Wednesday, November 20 and the rest of the national draft to follow on Thursday, November 21. The rookie and pre-season drafts will be staged on Friday, November 22.

Reactions: 5 users
I’d really like to trade in a 23 ish second stringer who sits languishing behind a star ruckman. Must be able to take an overhead mark. Nank is going to need more help. Any suggestions?
Liam Reidy from Freo, he’s behind Jackson + Darcy in their pecking order.

Reactions: 2 users
Picks 9 and 10 or no deal for Shai. Send them back pick 40 something in return.
Freo flogs melt at the mere suggestion of this. They can’t seem to comprehend that because he has a contract we can tell them to go jump and keep him. They’re not doing us a favour by lowballing the club.

Reactions: 1 user
Freo flogs melt at the mere suggestion of this. They can’t seem to comprehend that because he has a contract we can tell them to go jump and keep him. They’re not doing us a favour by lowballing the club.
Surely if we pay a decent portion of his salary it would actually be a very good deal for them

Nick Bryan from Essendon? Turns 23 later this month. He only played 5 games this year but averaged 20+ hit outs and 3 tackles per game.

Reactions: 4 users
Liam Reidy from Freo, he’s behind Jackson + Darcy in their pecking order.
Just had a squiz.
Frankston boy 204cms looks coordinated. Strong type.
Less risk in these types with some exposed form and you know if their bodies hold up.
The beauty is that we can offer better money. Just have to do our homework to find the right one like Hawks did with Meek.

Just had a squiz.
Less risk in these types with some exposed form and you know if their bodies hold up.
The beauty is that we can offer better money. Just have to do our homework to find the right one like Hawks did with Meek.
Well if we can't get 9+10 for Bolton then maybe 9,16 + Reidy

Can he take an overhead mark?
I am still wondering if he will every manage to complete a game for us at any level! All kidding aside, OHB ha gone past him at a rate of knots as he generally manages to stay off the injury list and can take a mark but we really do need a back up for Nanks before we do a Maric on him so I hope we can find something in the trade period

Just had a squiz.
Watched Reidy last two games of WAFL finals & was no slouch. Would be a good pick up to back up Nank.