Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

Blues chip kick transition down the ground under zero pressure.

A few players need to roll up their sleeves and go to work.

Reactions: 1 user
Blues playing kick to kick at will Tigers Graham, Sonsie and Mansell the opposition all slow and plodding .............................................. how far the Tigers have fallen.

Reactions: 2 users
Sonsie collects footy, doesn’t know what to do with it, handballs to a guy 3 metres away surrounded by 2 Blues, turnover.

• Angry
I saw 4-5 players in U18s today have far more attacking pace than most of our mids.

• Haha
  • Love
This game style from Yze is hard to watch. It's a game plan designed to minimise a loss. It's slow and boring and simply won't win games of football. I'm so tired of the kick in from full back being a chip to the right back pocket. I simply don't get what it's supposed to achieve.
Nailed it.

We're flooding to minimise damage. Not sure what it achieves.

Just giving Shorty an excuse to NOT man up

Sonsie gets himself in good spots, and gets it, but always wants the cute option.