Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

So far I am seeing 6 first rounders at the end of the year for Shai, Baker and Rioli. Whoever thinks we can build a team around those e is kidding themselves

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Ball movement is ordinary from both teams. Makes the backline players look good. Except for Short - he's been caught out of position 3 times in that quarter - it looks like he's not thinking or backing his intuition. Or high.....

Reactions: 1 user
Might have been a goal if Kmac didn't do a 30metre arc before kicking it.

Reactions: 1 user
This game style from Yze is hard to watch. It's a game plan designed to minimise a loss. It's slow and boring and simply won't win games of football. I'm so tired of the kick in from full back being a chip to the right back pocket. I simply don't get what it's supposed to achieve.

Reactions: 4 users
We have no one at the fall of the ball in defence we have no one at the fall of the ball in attack, we have no one at the fall of the ball .............................................

Reactions: 1 users
Blatant throw by Hollands to Fogarty. Goal.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Do our opposition play an extra player on the ground? They’ve always got space and numbers at the ball, whereas we rarely do.

Reactions: 1 users
This game style from Yze is hard to watch. It's a game plan designed to minimise a loss. It's slow and boring and simply won't win games of football. I'm so tired of the kick in from full back being a chip to the right back pocket. I simply don't get what it's supposed to achieve.
Don't give a *smile* if we lose all year , to say the game plan is poor is dillusional as where the club is at RIGHT now ..
More kids in and yesterday's hero's gonsky.