Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

Tigers are rushing themselves with their *smile* little dinky kicks out in front of each other is more to the point they just wasted a clear goal opportunity then with the same crap.

THis is a complete lack of awareness and composure players asking for the footy who are in NO *smile* POSTION TO DO SO.

Then their idiot team mates give it to them making sure they are under pressure.

Martin Ellis Cotchin are driving me nuts with this *smile* chip footy.

Stick Jack in the goal squatre and open the forward line up talk about a disjointed and impotent performance.

What the ^&$% is going on I50? The decision making is appalling, Vickery's feet are made of clay and Morris is a stinker,

What the hell are we doing?

Chance to get a late goal inside 50 and too cute. Just kick the goal.

Gordon has been poor in that quarter. Poor efforts , kicking and marking. Morris nothing.

A lot of poor players out there. Just too cute!

Richmond need to hold on to the ball slow the tempo down and control the match.

But the bloody umpires won't let us!

What's the rules for how long we have to kick the ball after a mark??

Morris the Liability Only 1 handball to half time what the *smile* :pullhair :brickwall :pullhair

Get the feeling Dimmas told to play slow tempo in the firt half.

Hoping to release the shackles in the the last half.

Vickery is missing a tooth, probably need to lower expectations for tonight from him.

too many passengers, same old names

Charlton have no back line and we can't take a mark or kick a goal to save ourselves. Terrible coaching. Open the Fwd line and leave jack or Martin One out.

Shocking game of football. Cotch really needs to address his yips. before finals!!!