Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

scottyturnerscurse said:
Kind of prefer him not touching it.

Prefer anyone else in the side instead of Morris we can't be 1 man down all game
What a spectator should get hi to pay for a ticket every time he's picked

Agree on Gordon. I checked the sub and we have Lambert.... Jesus. I would rather Menadue or Lennon

serious - missed three free kicks in front of our goals. WTF. Umpires tells jack - "almost". It either a shove out or not....

edwards goal the only thing to remember.

saying vickory 3 weeks for bumping a man with a wobbly neck.

Ellis is starting to become a cutesie stat chaser whos stats are becoming less damaging to opposition.

Newman and Morris - our so called small fwds. Three possessions between them in a half a game. Gordon five absolutely shocking possessions- that's three players wasted on the ground - any wonder the game is so close.

wayne said:
Richmond, just doing enough, is not *smile*ing good enough. Pull your *smile*ing fingers out.

Shocking game. What is the problem with us. Slow, dropped marks, blues on their own. Hopeless to this stage.

Cotchin really needs to kick through the ball when he's close to goal ..... He's missed a lot of easy ones the last few games.

Can't afford to keep missing those ones.

davidc0055 said:
That has to be the worst half of football I've ever seen

What a terrible game. Mistakes from both teams. About 4 decent bits of play in an hour. Weather not a factor, unless the moon is causing an issue!!!

Surely this cannot persist.

Morris has applied some good pressure to all the haters, but agree that he and others are a step below the required level.