Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

Filthy Tiger said:
I'm not here for cute I want clinical execution. Put them to the sword
We struggle to do this. Should be 6 goals up and looking for %. But tigers love to make us sweat. Whyyyy lol

craig said:
Ellis is starting to become a cutesie stat chaser whos stats are becoming less damaging to opposition.

Come on, let's try to contain the collateral damage.

btoz_01 said:
Prefer anyone else in the side instead of Morris we can't be 1 man down all game
What a spectator should get hi to pay for a ticket every time he's picked
We're playing 3 down newman morris and gordon anyone else who's capable of getting 1 hb in
Half a game

Why does Gordon misjudge the ball every time then when he gets tackled drops the ball immediately - doesn't't he have any body strength to either break the tackle or get a handball out? Apparently he is has endurance running. So what he can't play AFL football. This is not athletics. This is a contact sport. His basic footy skills are non existent.

Yeah our fringe players really are horrible.

Newman, Morris, Gordon, Hunt...

Haven't seen much from Martin, Grigg, Miles...

When you think about it, almost none has played wel apart from Rance and maybe Cotchin.

I've turned. The forward line is no place for players who get a game on hardness and following team defensive structures. It's a place for skill and talent as the non-negotiable, and everything else second. I've been slow to listen to those who have been arguing this all year.

Gordon - never again. He's the common denominator whenever we have these low efficiency games moving the ball forward.

Morris - never again up forward (and I was saying he would be a good selection, what a bad call that was pre-game).

Just can't have two headless chooks running around. It brings a top 4 quality team down to a mediocre 8th-14th standard team, such is the importance of having quality up forward.

graystar1 said:
Shocking game. What is the problem with us. Slow, dropped marks, blues on their own. Hopeless to this stage.

It's common when playing an inferior opponent.

Cotch has to nail those goals close in - he will lose us a game one day with that garbage.

PBoRSM said:
Morris has applied some good pressure to all the haters, but agree that he and others are a step below the required level.

When ?
Do I have to resort to Xtra super slow mo replay to see these unseen pressure acts?

It just smells of Carlton putting in a good third quarter against our normal crap one and look out Tigers....

Chimptastic said:
I've turned. The forward line is no place for players who get a game on hardness and following team defensive structures. It's a place for skill and talent as the non-negotiable, and everything else second. I've been slow to listen to those who have been arguing this all year.

Gordon - never again. He's the common denominator whenever we have these low efficiency games moving the ball forward.

Morris - never again up forward (and I was saying he would be a good selection, what a bad call that was pre-game).

Just can't have two headless chooks running around. It brings a top 4 quality team down to a mediocre 8th-14th standard team, such is the importance of having quality up forward.

When will Hardwick learn?

percyms said:
Cotch has to nail those goals close in - he will lose us a game one day with that garbage.

No doubt. This weakness is an indulgence that an honest captain wouldn't indulge.