Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

Deleted foxtel recording can't sit through that again, 2 weeks in a row. we have improved though we would have lost the last 2 previously.

duddelist said:
Deleted foxtel recording can't sit through that again, 2 weeks in a row. we have improved though we would have lost the last 2 previously.
i did too

God - whats with the Fox footy panel. All trying to stitch Vickers up except for maybe Browny.

Happy to win scrappy again, at least this time (compared to GWS) we won every quarter and seemed to have their measure even if we couldn't put them to the sword at times.

To beat Cartlon twice in a year gold
We now have 4 wins against the other big drawing Vic "clubs" this year and we could go 6 out of 6 against Carlton / Essendon / Collingwood this year - its been a long time since we did this

Awful game of footy. But how good is it that we only have to play 10 mins of good footy to beat the *smile* sides? We never looked like losing tonight. Just played with them and spat them out when finished.

A lot of players down on form tonight. Rance played a half, Cotch was in and out, as was Jack, Dusty even less. Need more next week as o reckon the saints are a bit better and then everyone needs to bring it for Hawks and dockers.

I thought our backline was amazing tonight. They having the makings of a premiership back 6. :eek:

Conversely at the other end of the ground, Newman, Gordon & Morris are a comedy act.

Hampson was sensational. 2nd best on ground for mine. Has Ivvy had a game like that all year?!?

Jack's work rate continues to amaze. In career best form.

Titch clearly will be a gigantic loss for us. In a hugely conservative lineup, he's one of our few who actually looks to make things happen in a game. :( :(

It was one of the worst games of football I have attended in 10 years. Almost nothing to get excited about apart from a 10 minute burst.
Errors galore by both sides. 36 footballers swarming around the contest. Ugly, horrible spectacle. Whilst relieved to get the 4 points, I barely celebrated the win and couldn't wait to get to the car.

Glad I stayed home.

One of the worst wins I've seen.

Morris, Gordon oh dear. Never again FFS.

We looked lively with youth a month or so ago. Just because we won doesn't mean we shouldn't drop at least those 2. Time to mix it up again.

Hope Donuts, Mc Jesus and Menadue have good games tomorrow.

Tigers of Old said:
I thought our backline was amazing tonight. They having the makings of a premiership back 6. :eek:

Conversely at the other end of the ground, Newman, Gordon & Morris are a comedy act.

Hampson was sensational. 2nd best on ground for mine. Has Ivvy had a game like that all year?!?

Jack's work rate continues to amaze. In career best form.

Titch clearly will be a gigantic loss for us. In a hugely conservative lineup, he's one of our few who actually looks to make things happen in a game. :( :(

It was one of the worst games of football I have attended in 10 years. Almost nothing to get excited about apart from a 10 minute burst.
Errors galore by both sides. 36 footballers swarming around the contest. Ugly, horrible spectacle. Whilst relieved to get the 4 points, I barely celebrated the win and couldn't wait to get to the car.

Felt the same at the ground and the 7 year old daughter was yawning a lot. The only thing to really perk her interest was winning $1k from Bingle!!

Gordon was about as bad as I've seen him but overall our ball use in the forward 50 was awful. Why we seemed to try and kick the perfect goal all the time and stuff it up and turn it over I have no idea, Note to Dusty, if you are around the 50m arc on a decent angle, just kick the frigging goal, no more of this trying to set people up and turning the ball over.

Happy to get the win but an awful game to watch. Loved Rances game so much, first half was awesome, 2nd half he didn't get as much of the ball but he was still great and just stopped their attack almost single handedly.

Hampson was a plus though, was terrific and clearly has learned to mark.

Newman, Morris and Gordon.

With all due respect to Newman and the BP Morris of a few years ago, seriously how bad can everyone else on the list be that these guys are keeping them out of the line-up?

What does Hardwick do about Morris - dropped for a week, brings him back and gets the same output. Where does he go now.

PS Lets rookie Newman for 2016 - apparently he's thinking about another year.