Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

ParisAmos

Have teeth, will bite!
Jan 6, 2008
Mildura
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tiger-troy-taylor-accused-of-assault/story-0-1225816762245

Looks like we got a scrapper here. So much for no news is good news.

What an awful shame. Here's hoping this lad isn't throwing away a career before it begins. Silly boy.

brigadiertiger said:
If there is any truth at all then fire him.

Would certainly send a clear message that the club won't tolerate crap. But on the other hand, how do we know whether or not this a one off for the kid? Maybe one more chance then next time see you later.

ozmadman said:
Would certainly send a clear message that the club won't tolerate crap. But on the other hand, how do we know whether or not this a one off for the kid? Maybe one more chance then next time see you later.

It's not a one off though.....he's been locked up before.

Never know though.....I'm being extremely optimistic here, but as he was in Alice Springs I assume the people who were assaulted knew who he was. Not saying he wasn't with the hoodlums that night, but maybe, just maybe, the guys who got assaulted think they can get something out of this by accusing Troy.

ozmadman said:

Given his past I think he may have had his chances.

brigadiertiger said:
Given his past I think he may have had his chances.

Surely the club had told him, given his past, that he comes to the club already on two strikes. To allegedly do this after being given the chance so many others never get, shows he either doesn't care or can't control himself.

If we decided to flick him, would we still have to pay him and keep him on the list for two years?

Doubt it Scotty, there would be behavioural clauses, let alone clauses relating to criminal charges, which seem likely based on what has been described thus far. Could it be one of the quickest draft failures yet?

Phar Ace said:
Doubt it Scotty, there would be behavioural clauses, let alone clauses relating to criminal charges, which seem likely based on what has been described thus far. Could it be one of the quickest draft failures yet?

Thanks Ace.

Think Lovett might be a quicker failure but for rookies I think Troy takes the title.

Always two sides to a story. Let's wait for investigation results before making judgement of guilt.

Out of interest how come the report has a time of January 07, 2010 12:00AM?

Yer well we havent really seen him play yet, so we cant say we missed out on anything ;D

Its appauling.... I dont think he will be wlecomed back with open arms. Its not just the clubs that have zero tolerance dont forget the AFL would be wanting to get rid of these players that stuff it up for everyone.