The window is open - smell the terror. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The window is open - smell the terror.

The window is opening but when a side misses youngsters like Ellis, Conca and Grimes and really misses an old warhorse like Tuck which was evident in the middle the other night it shows we are still a few years off. We have some good stock that needs time to mature.

tigergollywog said:
I feel much more comfortable back in familiar territory. Could following the RFC cause BiPolar do you reckon?

Sorry mate it's a chemical imbalance.

craig said:
The only thing i can smell of recent is the same old sh!te.

Que, craig? It smells great in here. Flowers. ;D

As for benders, I'm planning to reinvent those in the lead up to WCE game and after that I'm seriously letting down. This game has promised pain for some time. I can be my own anaesthitist.

Esserden five goals? OK. WCE, in Perth, eight? No surprises there. When the new Richmond gets man peached the score board flatters us. Remember the old Richmond?

open-window400.jpg

Melbourne's media will be tuning into the Crows game daggers in hands praying for an Adelaide win this week.

:hihi

Hunter S. was right. The window is open.

But that smell isn't faeces. It isn't even terror.

It's ...

It was good that we had a moment. It has probably passed.

We needed Chimp to develop into a premiership #1 mid. Dominant. Didn't happen this year. But it will.

We wanted Lids to step into a genuine inside/outisde mid. Didn't happen. A very fine HBF in the making as at Rd 19. Niggles? Meh.

Martin, just a boy at the start of the season, did begin his ascent to stardom. He could be our best mid next year.

Jackson came from nowhere. I still see him as a wild card. But untested in a truly senior role.

Foley? Carrying a niggle, getting worse as at rd 18. Not fit. Too fresh from long term injury. Students have him on a HBF next year,

Conca? Can't walk. 21yo. And missed a preseason and then eight games through injury. 2013 is not his year. The field kicking will improve when he can string some together. But it may need more time. Will. 2013 was a bad year in which Reece learned a lot. Bravo.

Brandon dazzled at times. Just a 19yo. He'll dazzle a lot more in two years.

Floss is a bit younger and did almost as well.

Jack could do no more. He was awesome.

Vickery could be anything. But he wasn't. He improved fine. Sure but he didn't go Olympic and we have no silverware. Tyrone was a bit off the boil IMO. For mine. . . nah.

iVahn is gone. He can't walk. He must be our Ben Hudson of 2014 or 2017. #3 ruck on a long term contract. The lion of 2012 is the statue of 2013 and beyond.

Grimes didn't get fit in time. It hurt us all. Coulda bin a contender.

Knights was about to deliver and then got a cruel blow. Very cruel.

We didn't have a lot of bad luck. But we needed a lot of good.

Sorry, faithful. I don't see us getting the big one this year. I was wrong. Too buoyant.

Good news for punters though. We are not the biggest frauds in the AFL. The Hawks are.