The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

US Actor James Earl Jones dead at 93.

Voice of Darth Vader from Star Wars, arguably the greatest ever movie villain & Mufasa from The Lion King. Huge.

Field of Dreams & Coming to America other notable roles.

A true icon in movie history & a big part of our lives. What a legacy.

RIP.

Darth Vader Father GIF by Star Wars

the lion king film GIF
RIP James
One of my favourite actors
One of the greats
A truly unique and memorable voice

Reactions: 1 users
So we're now down to about the Jackson 3 with Michael n Tito passed away. Must be time to allow Janet n LaToya into the band as replacements n get some progress made in the gender equality department. Shoulda coulda been the Jackson 7 but there's still time to resurrect the Jackson 5.

So we're now down to about the Jackson 3 with Michael n Tito passed away. Must be time to allow Janet n LaToya into the band as replacements n get some progress made in the gender equality department. Shoulda coulda been the Jackson 7 but there's still time to resurrect the Jackson 5.
The original line up started changing in the mid 70’s when they changed record labels and because Motown opened the name the Jackson 5, they rebranded to the Jackson’s.

I remember when Lex 'the Swine' Marinos was a regular on Andrew Denton's Live and Sweaty, and would be introduced with Zorba the Greek-style music. Once, around 1995, Lex came into the building where I worked (he was on some government Arts advisory committee). I swear I could hear the Zorba music in my head as he walked across the foyer towards the lifts.

No Samuel L, but there is Michael and Joe. No Jackson 5 though, except on a compilation. Might need to remedy that . . . wonder what album ABC was on, good track.

Um, who? Heard the name but can't place it at the moment.

DS

American Gospel singer from early to mid 1900s

Reactions: 1 user