The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
And it's off to a great start!

2015. 2014 2013
R1 v Carlton - WIN!!! (27) 1-0. 0-1. 1-0
R2 v BullDogs LOSS (19) 1-1 1-1 2-0
R3 v Brisbane WIN (79) 2-1 1-2. 3-0
R4 v Melbourne 1-3. 3-1
R5 v Geelong 2-3. 3-2
R6 v North. 2-4. 3-3
R7 v Collingwood. 2-5. 4-3
R8 v Power. 2-6. 5-3
R9 v Essendon 3-6. 5-4
R10 v Freo. 3-7. 6-4
R11 V WCE. 3-8. 7-4
R12 v Sydney. 3-9. 8-4
R13 v Giants 3-10 9-4
R14 v Carlton 4-10. 9-5
R15 v Saints 5-10. 10-5
R16 v FReo. 6-10. 11-5
R17 v Hawks. 7-10. 11-6
R18 v Crows. 8-10. 12-6
R19 v Suns 9-10. 13-6
R20 v Collingwood. 10-10. 13-7
R21 v Essendon 11-10. 14-7
R 22 v North. 12-10. 15-7

:gotigers

10 wins in a row in H&A games. Should be 13 after the next 3 games before we meet the Cats...but at the G.

TigerForce said:
10 wins in a row in H&A games. Should be 13 after the next 3 games before we meet the Cats...but at the G.

We need to target North (4 consecutive losses) Collingwood (7 losses) and geelong (10!!! ).
They are must win games.
The yips against these guys have to stop.
We need to treat those opposition as finals warm ups.

DirtyDogTiger said:
We need to target North (4 consecutive losses) Collingwood (7 losses) and geelong (10!!! ).
They are must win games.

THIS

and murder a few teams we've been soft on

spewing i'm gonna miss the Geelong game coz of a christening... really looking forward to ending this streak on may 2.

TigerForce said:

I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game,” Malthouse said to much applause.

“I can’t see it. I’m an optimist. I look at them at think: ‘Gee, they’re a good bunch of kids’, I love them and I reckon they can get the best out of themselves and we can have a damn good year. :cutelaugh

DirtyDogTiger said:
They are must win games.

In Wallace parlance these have to line in sand games, non negotiable to win these if thinking about top 4.

TigerMad said:
I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game,” Malthouse said to much applause.

“I can’t see it. I’m an optimist. I look at them at think: ‘Gee, they’re a good bunch of kids’, I love them and I reckon they can get the best out of themselves and we can have a damn good year. :cutelaugh

When I heard Malthouse talk this stuff it just felt manufactured to me ... a contrived effort to somehow show the world that all was good with him and his players ... certainly didn't come across as inspiring to me ... in fact, felt as though he was trying to paper-over some underlying issues that may exist between him and his playing group.

Baloo said:
Which game is our crunch ball game this year ?

Baloo, I would really like that crunch game to be Geelong.
Reckon if the Tigers could trounce the Cats then a strong statement would be made by the players.
Would also happily see Collingwood designated as another crunch game because it's about time the Tigers beat that mob.

The first step in our march to the finals any year is the The March to the finals- xxxx thread. A win over Carlton is a pretty good start too.

Bullarto Tiger said:
When I heard Malthouse talk this stuff it just felt manufactured to me ... a contrived effort to somehow show the world that all was good with him and his players ... certainly didn't come across as inspiring to me ... in fact, felt as though he was trying to paper-over some underlying issues that may exist between him and his playing group.

Agree Bullarto.
Did you see Malthouse tearing strips off their new (and expensive) recruit Jaksch on the boundary line during the 3rd? quarter?
Poor kid looked like he was only concerned about not making mistakes after that.

Thanks carts and dyer.
I've changed the format from games I think we can win (because who cares ) to showing our situation at the same time last year and 2013.
What do people think of that?