The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Bump...:mhihi

As we are developing elite eggs ready to crack open on Draft day, the Scum is stooging itself on recruiting young geriatrics......now they want Membrey and some other one I heard on SEN this morning. Desperadoes. Also hearing Chuckles left for the Aints because he and Leppa didn't get on......beginning of the end at Scumwood.

Reactions: 1 users
Bump...:mhihi

As we are developing elite eggs ready to crack open on Draft day, the Scum is stooging itself on recruiting young geriatrics......now they want Membrey and some other one I heard on SEN this morning. Desperadoes. Also hearing Chuckles left for the Aints because he and Leppa didn't get on......beginning of the end at Scumwood.
From AFL site : The Pies have also had a look at another Saint, Jack Hayes, while Melbourne defender Adam Tomlinson is also on their radar.

Do these pricks have a salary cap or a capped senior list like other clubs?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
From AFL site : The Pies have also had a look at another Saint, Jack Hayes, while Melbourne defender Adam Tomlinson is also on their radar.

Do these pricks have a salary cap or a capped senior list like other clubs?
Well we know there are plenty of farms down Geelong way.
criminalwood must have massage parlours to hand around. For player fitness, recovery and welfare of course :giggle:

Last edited:
Pies and Cats have a different salary cap to the rest of the comp. I hope the crash comes quick and hard. They are going all in for another crack at the big dance as they know in 1-2 years they are in for some real pain. Aside from Daicos which other kids do they have that will become elite? Their Grandfathers Sidebottom and Pendles are still carrying them.

Arrogant club. They would trade out five year futures if it meant staying relevant.

But there is much danger here. Daicos can be sat on and there still much reliance on Pendlebury to slice through if you watch their games.

The high risk of their overall strategy is the price of hubris.

Hubris and the expectation that Nick Daicos = premiership window.

That is a dangerous expectation if you don’t *really* have the right spread of quality. I expect the fall to be hard. Harder than ours.

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah. It is high risk but maybe they have to go for it one last time, I might do it if I were them. They will fall off the cliff the next year regardless. The Daicos boys are still young enough to wait through a five year rebuild.

Plus they have Houston

I expect the fall to be hard. Harder than ours.
They won a flag in 2023. Injuries curtailed their 2024. They have to saddle up for a crack at 2025. But they need a dream run with injury.

We have already fallen, and have further as far as wins/losses go next year. Doubt we win 2 games in 2025.

Yeah. It is high risk but maybe they have to go for it one last time, I might do it if I were them. They will fall off the cliff the next year regardless. The Daicos boys are still young enough to wait through a five year rebuild.

Plus they have Houston
You would think final year in 2025 for a roll of the dice:

Pendlebury. Turns 37 in Jan
Howe. Turns 35 mid year
Sidebottom Turns 34 in Jan
Cox. Turns 34 in March
Crisp. 31 just turned
Elliott. Turns 33 in Aug
Moore. Turns 29 in Jan
Hoskin Elliott 31 just turned
Mihocek. Turns 32 in Feb
Mitchell. Turns 32 in May

Plus DeGoey and Maynard both turn 29 next season.

Getting old

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
You would think final year in 2025 for a roll of the dice:

Pendlebury. Turns 37 in Jan
Howe. Turns 35 mid year
Sidebottom Turns 34 in Jan
Cox. Turns 34 in March
Crisp. 31 just turned
Elliott. Turns 33 in Aug
Moore. Turns 29 in Jan
Hoskin Elliott 31 just turned
Mihocek. Turns 32 in Feb
Mitchell. Turns 32 in May

Plus DeGoey and Maynard both turn 29 next season.

Getting old
They’d have an older list than geelonginthetooth.
Bloody geriatricwoods

Reactions: 1 user
They don't want miss the 8 like they did this year.
But this is a round up of their opposition and it depends on there fixture
Brisbane are good, but they seem to beat them
Hawthorn are ok but will they continue there form into next year.
Fremantle on paper are better but they are hopeless.
Sydney are still dizzy from the slapping.
Footscary only at the telstra dome
Geelong won't beat them
Melbourne are useless, back to waiting another 57yrs
Stkilda. No chance they couldn't beat an interstate side in Melbourne. Shouldve folded.
GWS are the ones that could bend them over
They will get a dream draw bookmark it.

Only Injuries will cost them a top 8 finish with the draw they will be given as well as the usual assistance on the day from the Umps.

We need them to fall off the cliff to the point where Houston's arrival makes as much difference to the Smugpies as Taranto and Hopper made to us.