The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Collingwood nuff at work thinks they'll be getting the GC pick tied to the Dogs.

Saw another Pie suggest Petracca to Pies, Lukosious and Pies F1 to Dees, Noble and Rioli to Suns and we get Finn McRae and a pick in the teens.
Champagne comedy….👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1 user
Reckon we should offer a multi deal to Colonwood, say 41 - 47 - 57 - 66 - 73 - for them two Daicos boys, that'll help them with lots of picks they could use to trade back into the pointy end of the draft.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I've often thought Josh Daicos could be 'gettable'.
Partly because of his brother being in the limelight the way he is.
Prey on that, the brother thing.

Pies only interested in Lucosious if GC were paying a chunk of his wages, GC said no so the pies weren't interested.

Reckon we should offer a multi deal to Colonwood, say 41 - 47 - 57 - 66 - 73 - for them two Daicos boys, that'll help them with lots of picks they could use to trade back into the pointy end of the draft.
Should help kickstart THEIR rebuild, especially with all the over-30’s on their list :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Collingwood podcaster suggested that pick 20 for noble or at worst pick 26.

A realistic Pies supporter! they do exist.

If we get 3 picks in the twenties eg 20,21,22
I'd offer one to Collingwood with a later pick in the 40s for their future 1st.
Gut feel is they will fall down the ladder with all their "oldies" in the team. The joy that would bring if it ended up being pick 5 or thereabouts.

Hang on. The dad could be a deal breaker.

• Wow
If we get 3 picks in the twenties eg 20,21,22
I'd offer one to Collingwood with a later pick in the 40s for their future 1st.
Gut feel is they will fall down the ladder with all their "oldies" in the team. The joy that would bring if it ended up being pick 5 or thereabouts.
Especially if there is someone still available who they really rate