The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

They are trying to convince Petrecca to move from Gosh's Paddock to the Philosopher Centre.
Maybe Moore will panel beat his other kidney

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Collingwood got very lucky in 2023 to win the flag. Everything went right for them as it has to for any side that wins a flag.
But McRae and his mob ain't a patch on the Tigers' dynasty of 2017-2020.
They'll drop off into oblivion now, forever hanging their slim pickings on a flag they won in 2023.
Bit like Melbourne really.

Reactions: 6 users
Collingwood got very lucky in 2023 to win the flag. Everything went right for them as it has to for any side that wins a flag.
They'll drop off into oblivion now, forever hanging their slim pickings on a flag they won in 2023.
Lets hope so :))

Reactions: 3 users
They did, however if Mihocek stayed healthy they probably would have made the eight and then from that point might anything can happen.

And no one has really looked that dominant (to me) over the last 6 weeks.

Mihocek out really hurts them, which we as Tigers supporters can relate to with our forward line being busted paddock.

The cockroaches have looked dangerous even in games they’ve lost, (unfortunately).

But they’re certainly not in the same conversation as the Tiges dynasty team.

No current teams are.

Reactions: 5 users
Collingwoods John Noble has asked for an interstate transfer. You’d assume it’d be back to SA but apparently wants to go to the Suns!

Reactions: 1 user
Collingwoods John Noble has asked for an interstate transfer. You’d assume it’d be back to SA but apparently wants to go to the Suns!
I'm not sure where he grew up but didn't think it was SA. Although his dad David did spend time as a coach at the Crows I believe?

The family is originally from Tassie but I assume David now lives somewhere in SE QLD as he runs the Shell Racing Team in Supercars which is based in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast. Maybe John wants to be closer to family?

I'm not sure where he grew up but didn't think it was SA. Although his dad David did spend time as a coach at the Crows I believe?

The family is originally from Tassie but I assume David now lives somewhere in SE QLD as he runs the Shell Racing Team in Supercars which is based in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast. Maybe John wants to be closer to family?
Hunwick probably head hunting him and Dan.

Collingwood thought GC were going to do a 'Bowes' deal for them to get luciuous. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
They need Wright back asap.
If leppa is in charge god help them.

Pick 70 will be adequate compensation
Collingwood nuff at work thinks they'll be getting the GC pick tied to the Dogs.

Saw another Pie suggest Petracca to Pies, Lukosious and Pies F1 to Dees, Noble and Rioli to Suns and we get Finn McRae and a pick in the teens.

• Haha
Collingwood nuff at work thinks they'll be getting the GC pick tied to the Dogs.

Saw another Pie suggest Petracca to Pies, Lukosious and Pies F1 to Dees, Noble and Rioli to Suns and we get Finn McRae and a pick in the teens.
Fanciful but all clubs supporters do it. “Here’s Thomson Dow and pick 43 for pick 9”

Seriously *smile* this club

No first rounders this year, by rights this is their year to STFU in trade season.

But you know they’ll look at our haul and try to ingratiate themselves into proceedings, you just know these *smile* will.

No first rounders this year, by rights this is their year to STFU in trade season.

But you know they’ll look at our haul and try to ingratiate themselves into proceedings, you just know these *smile* will.
They want everyone.

Big trouble coming
Even the philosopher won't be able to wave his wand and get out of this.
8 players over 30 in 2025
And in 2027 1st pick at pick 12. Good luck rebuilding