The grand final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The grand final

funky

Tiger Superstar
Nov 27, 2009
And then there were 4...so which 2 teams will be in
The granny and who will win ..thoughts .. and which team
Do you want to NOT win the grand final.

I think Hawks will win the GF and Weagles runners up. I hope it's a Hawks/North GF though.

funky said:
And then there were 4...so which 2 teams will be in
The granny and who will win ..thoughts .. and which team
Do you want to NOT win the grand final.
I'd like Freo to win, the WCE then North then Hawthorn.

Hawthorn, up there with Collingwood as my most despised.

Smug North really shitting me. Scrape into the finals largely on the back of a run of wins over rubbish opposition. Then get a dream run of finals. Us, their bunnies whom they are able to pressure into a choke. Then get to play an under strength Swans U12s side. No wonder they're smug, can't believe their luck.

The two WA sides.....a bit meh really.

Think it will likely be WCE v Haw granny. But couldn't give two *smile*. Switched over to the Rugby World Cup now.

Like to see the 2 best sides play Hawks & Eagles an that should be a ripper match, Lyons negative football I never want to see win a GF, simply not good for the game an my dislike for the Roos makes it easy for me to go for the Eagles

tiges said:
North are my most hated team now , I hope they don't win it.

This! Despise North with a passion. I think it will be West Coast v Hawks GF.

Hawks V Eagles with hawks winning, although I got a little feeling that Dockers might get over the hawks next week if they get a bit of luck go their way.

rosy23 said:
I think Hawks will win the GF and Weagles runners up. I hope it's a Hawks/North GF though.
I agree with rosy. However I hope that North get knocked out next week and then take a hard fast tumble down the ladder because they've overrated their list, added too many old players and retained too many of them for too long.

I'll go out on a limb an say North are fast becoming the most disliked team amongst opposition supporters going around. lots of very unpopular players I.e Thomas, Harvey, Thompson an Brad Scott would have to be the snuggest sook in AFL coaching. Was at local footy yesterday with a couple of North mates , the majority of people we spoke with kept saying they hope the Swans roll the Roos.

CC TIGER said:
I'll go out on a limb an say North are fast becoming the most disliked team amongst opposition supporters going around. lots of very unpopular players I.e Thomas, Harvey, Thompson an Brad Scott would have to be the snuggest sook in AFL coaching. Was at local footy yesterday with a couple of North mates , the majority of people we spoke with kept saying they hope the Swans roll the Roos.
You forgot Waite, although maybe that's just us because he got away with kicking Luke McGuane in the nuts.